Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Florence, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Florence started off as the oil mining center of Colorado and the only one in the western part of the country at the time. A flurry of business activities and leisurely attractions dominate the area’s economy today. Public transportation does not exist in the area meaning that you might need some help from A-1 Auto Transport to bring in your private ride. We have the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Florence.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Florence to Denver||$110||110 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Florence to Salt Lake City||$401||535 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Florence to Phoenix||$587||783 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Florence to Los Angeles||$616||1027 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Atlanta to Florence||$853||1423 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Florence||$1009||1682 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Florence to Miami Beach||$1014||2029 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Florence to Boston||$1028||2056 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Florence
Our reach extends beyond all sections of the city to include every part of the country and other global destinations.
Our transport services in Florence
At times you might need some secrecy and extra safety when moving a highly expensive automobile, a race car, or a rare classic. We will get you an enclosed trailer, which will also shield the vehicle from road debris, dust, and inclement weather.
One of the cheapest ways to move your vehicle across the country involves placing it on an open-air trailer. We can give you quick delivery timelines by placing your car on one of the regular trucks serving the Colorado routes.
A-1 Auto Transport offers a spread of international shipping solutions to help with all of your overseas vehicle relocations.
- The airfreight option has one of the most expensive rates. It is the quickest transport solution. We may recommend that you reserve it when you have a highly expensive automobile.
- Shipping containers help to secure the cargo in transit from hot temperatures, strong winds, and water. Once we secure your vehicle inside the container, we will use cranes and other lifting tools to load or unload the cargo on the shipping vessel.
- The RoRo concept introduces an economical and highly efficient international transport solution. Instead of using lifting equipment, our team will drive the vehicles and use a special trolley to roll in the non-wheeled and non-running cargo.
You can choose from the following collection/delivery options when shipping cars to or from Florence:
- We have a network of shipping terminals running across the urbanized areas of the country. We can work out an affordable drop-off and pickup solution at the nearest transportation hub in Colorado.
- When you choose the door-to-door shipping option, we will send our driver to fetch the vehicle and deliver it to your residence, office, or any other point that you choose.
Cars that we ship
- Classic, vintage and antique vehicles
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Luxury vehicles
- SUVs and vans
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts, jet skis, and snowmobiles
- Farm machinery
- Freight equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Remove personal and household goods from the vehicle to help drop some of the weight and increase safety. The insurance policy will not take responsibility for any damage or losses caused by leaving the items inside your car.
- Detach all the custom accessories and make arrangements to ship them separately. Aftermarket CD and DVD players, GPS, Spoilers, roof racks, ground effects and other fittings should not travel as part of the vehicle.
- Use a protective cover on the loose exterior parts to protect them from damage. Fold in the side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna.
- A clean vehicle makes it easy to check for dents and scratches on the body. Get it thoroughly washed before recording the pre-existing cosmetic damage. You may take photographs of all sides and make sure that you date all the records.
- You should only leave about 1/4 of fuel in the tank. The transporter will need this to start and drive the vehicle during the handling process. Too much gas can cause weight problems and increase the safety risks.
- Run a thorough maintenance check on the vehicle. Make sure that the battery sits correctly in its compartment. Keep it on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires. Top off the fluid levels and make sure that you fix any aggressive leaks and mechanical problems.
- Prepare a spare set of car keys for the truck driver. Note down any features on the vehicle that might need special attention during transportation. Disable the alarm system.
A-1 Auto Transport runs one of the largest vehicle moving networks in the country. Our history in the industry dates back to more than 20 years. We have a wealth of expertise in all matters that relate to shipping cars to or from Florence. We can guarantee to deliver the vehicle in the same shape that you left it.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.