Castle Pines North is a statutory city that is located in the north part of Douglas County, Colorado. In 2010, the residents, by a majority vote, decided to change its name to just Castle Pines. The city is also in the process of changing its status from that of statutory rule to home rule. Its small-town charm, exquisite housing, and safe neighborhoods make it a splendid place to live and do business. If you are thinking of visiting or relocating here, do it with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest shipping companies in the United States. We have been shipping cars to or from Castle Pines North, Colorado, and the rest of the world for over two decades. Our services are fast, affordable, and we always make timely deliveries. Ship with us today and experience the reason why over 97% of our customers recommend us to their families and friends.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Castle Pines North to Colorado Springs||$48||48 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Castle Pines North to Omaha||$423||564 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Castle Pines North to Memphis||$647||1079 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Castle Pines North||$759||1265 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Castle Pines North||$763||1273 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Castle Pines North to Miami Beach||$1025||2051 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Castle Pines North to Philadelphia||$1027||1712 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Castle Pines North||$1197||1995 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Castle Pines North
At A-1 Auto Transport, we are adequately equipped to handle any situation that may arise during the process of shipping cars to or from Castle Pines North. There's no location within the city that we cannot ship to. Other neighboring towns and cities that we also serve include Castle Rock, Highlands, Parker, Centennial, Castlewood, Southglenn, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Columbine, Englewood, Ken Caryl, Aurora, Lakewood, Denver, and Wheat Ridge.
There are many different services provided in our shipping catalog. Some of them include:
- Open-air shipping. This is the most common mode of shipping employed by most of our customers. It is cheaper and less complicated than the rest of the services. Your vehicle will be secured on the back of a flatbed or carrier before being shipped to its destination.
- Shipping heavy equipment. The process of shipping heavy equipment can be dangerous if not handled by experienced and well-trained personnel. Since the equipment is heavy and bulky, it can cause more damage to the people around. We have shipped numerous equipment which includes excavators, industrial equipment, rollers, hydraulic presses, and so much more. You can rely on us to safely and efficiently deliver your shipments.
- Interstate car towing. Transporting your vehicle to a different state does not need to be a process that gives you sleepless nights thinking of the distance you will need to cover. You can partner with us to do it for you. It relieves you of the burden of having to drive over long distances and your car running the risk of getting road damage.
- Moving services. If you need to move to another city, a different state or country, we can help you do that. We have the experience and the right type of equipment to help us get the job done. We help you in parking your items into boxes and suitcases; load them into the trucks, shipping them, and also to set you up in your new location.
The type of vehicles that we ship
Over the years, we have improved our efficiency and capacity to handle the many different types of vehicles that are available in today's market. Some of those we have shipped include:
- Golf carts. The process of shipping a golf cart is more demanding than that of shipping a normal sized vehicle. They require additional equipment such as cranes and forklifts to load and offload them off the carriers. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have what it takes to ensure your shipment is successful.
- Salvaged vehicles
- Electric cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Antique cars
How to prepare your vehicle for the auto shipping process
- Clean your car and ensure that you take pictures of any damaged parts.
- Make sure that you only leave a quarter-tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified and experienced mechanic.
- Remove your toll tags and parking passes.
- Disable your vehicle's alarm system.
- Ensure your vehicle doesn't have any personal items or aftermarket installations.
- Make multiple copies of your car keys.
Why partner with us?
We have one of the best hauling equipment and a successful shipping track record. Our deliveries are always done safely and on time. When you ship with us, you will have no reason to worry about your shipment since it is insured for full value compensation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.