Bayfield is a small town in La Plata County, Colorado. It has a subtle environment that is free from the busy lifestyle of most metropolitans. Folks with families prefer living in Bayfield due to its low cost of living and availability of amenities such as schools, a medical facility and recreational parks. Bayfield has a strong commercial center, with over 38 commercial parcels in the business park alone. Tourism also has its fair share of influence in Bayfield. Tourists visiting Vallecito Lake for fishing, camping and boating activities prefer booking hotels from Bayfield as it just takes a 10 mile drive to get there. Getting by in Bayfield is however, dependent on a private car. A-1 Auto Transport is able to transport yours at the best prices in town. We are the recommended firm for shipping cars to or from Bayfield.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bayfield to Denver||$317||317 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bayfield to San Diego||$612||816 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bayfield to Dallas||$625||834 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Omaha to Bayfield||$640||854 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Bayfield||$748||1247 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Bayfield||$949||1583 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bayfield to New York||$1006||2012 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Bayfield to Miami Beach||$1073||2147 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Bayfield
As part of A-1 Auto Transport’s quality assurance policy, we invest time and resources in getting to know the profile of Bayfield. This involves getting familiar with the location of different communities in the town, the roads serving them and the location of potential terminal points across the town. With this information readily available to us, we then tailor the car shipping experience depending on the profile of client’s exact location. We are able to offer timely deliveries across every community when shipping cars to or from Bayfield.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: Door to door is a convenient service whose aim is to relieve you from most of the responsibilities during car shipping. Our drivers offer to pick up the car from its location and ship it directly to the exact address you request. This relieves the client from having to make trips to a terminal when bringing the car to us and when picking it up after delivery. This is particularly important when shipping a car from out of state, as the client does not need to travel to the car’s location to facilitate the car shipping, unless it is absolutely necessary. Door to door service also presents the opportunity to meet the driver shipping your car. If you have any queries or special instructions to give, it can be addressed in person.
- Terminal services: This is also known as drop-off/ pick-up service. It involves using car depots, storage facilities and secure parking lots as terminals for car shipping. We identify the closest terminal from the car’s location and request to pick it up from there. Delivery is also done to a similar terminal at the destination. We consider the proximity of the terminal to the client’s location for ease of access. We also consider the proximity to the nearest gas station, as cars are shipped with just a quarter-full tank of gas. Terminal services are generally more affordable compared to door to door, but they attract parking fees for the period the car remains at the drop-off location.
- Military and Armed Forces services: Are you a personnel with the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Special Forces or the Coast Guard? We offer discounted car shipping services for any privately owned vehicle registered in your name. We have the capacity of shipping the car(s) both domestically and internationally. Additionally, we guarantee privacy and confidentiality when shipping any number of vehicles. Take a look at what our previous military clients have to say about our services.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport’s comprehensive service mix is tailored to the profile of all types of cars that we ship. These include sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, high-end cars, inoperable cars, salvaged cars, RVs and motorhomes as well as heavy equipment like truck loaders and concrete mixers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car.
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no irregularities that may cause mechanical issues during shipping.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading process.
- Take clear pictures of each side of the car. These act as a record of the car’s condition before shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Each of these steps is explained in the detailed car prepping guide.
Why opt for us?
A-1 Auto Transport’s systems are secured by VeriSign, which protects the privacy of all communication with our clients with an end-to-end encryption.
Get in touch!
Get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport on any of our contact lines and place your order for shipping cars to or from Bayfield.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.