Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Milliken but are tired of getting short changed and given the runaround by auto shipping companies? Then ship with A-1 Auto Transport, a shipping company with a difference. We have been shipping cars and other items to Colorado and other 49 States in America for over two decades. Our experience coupled with our top of the range shipping equipment sets us apart from the rest. When it comes to giving delivery timelines, you can count on us to give accurate and realistic delivery dates that ensure that we do not get into misunderstandings with our esteemed clients. We have survived for this long because we provide services with a difference.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Milliken to Colorado Springs||$122||122 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Milliken to Albuquerque||$495||495 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Milliken to Las Vegas||$594||793 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Milliken||$612||816 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Milliken||$668||1114 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Milliken||$673||1122 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Milliken||$1047||2094 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Milliken||$1060||1767 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Milliken
You can rely on us to get any shipment delivered to any part of the 5.7 square miles that make up this town. Our able drivers are well-trained and experienced to handle anything that may arise during the shipping process. You can rest easy knowing that professionals are handling your shipment. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Milliken include Highway 60, U.S. Highway 85, and Interstate 25.
We also serve suburbs and towns neighboring Milliken such as Evans, Greely, Windsor, Loveland, Longmont, Fort Collins, Erie, Brighton, Lafayette, Louisville, Broomfield, Superior, Boulder, Northglenn, and Thornton.
Our clients are spoilt for choice with regards to the shipping options available to them. They are even free to customize their own shipping experience. Some of the shipping options we offer include:
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Door to door pick-up and delivery
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Interstate car shipping
- International car shipping
- Freight shipping
- Covered/enclosed transport
- Open-air transport
- Military personally owned vehicles shipping
- Multi-car transport
- Storage and warehousing
The types of vehicles that we ship
Since our inception over 25 years ago, we have always added to the equipment we have. An action that now puts us in a better position to ship any type of vehicle that our customers may have. Here are a few of the ones that we have handled:
- We have shipped numerous motorcycles both locally and internationally. We offer crating services for these types of vehicles in order to keep them safe. Some of the types of motorcycles that we have shipped include scooters, step-through motorcycles, Harley Davidson, Choppers, Cruising bikes etc.
- Golf carts
- Salvaged vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Excavators, bulldozers, graders, combined harvesters etc.
- Non-operational cars
- Exotic and luxury cars
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
Here are a few things that you need to do to ensure that your vehicle is ready for shipping:
- Take it to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Thoroughly clean your car in order to clearly see any dents, scratches, and paint peels. Note them down and take pictures in order to have clear evidence should the need for it arise.
- Only leave about a quarter full of gas to save on weight.
- Remove all your personal items to avoid being fined by the authorities.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Remove all toll tags and parking passes.
- Deactivate your vehicle's alarm system.
Problems associated with shipping
Although we cannot eliminate all the problems, there are some common ones that we can help you avoid. They include:
- Incorrect address. This is a common problem with most customers. Writing down a wrong address can result in your shipment being delivered to another city or state since some share the same name. Always ensure that you counter-check your address.
- Late deliveries. This is the most common complaint from customers. In some instances, there's very little that the auto shipper can do. Things like accidents, unexpected carrier breakdowns, tire bursts or bad weather can lead to your vehicle being delayed.
- Always make sure that your auto shipping partner is licensed and has all the equipment.
Ship with us
Partner with us for one of the most efficient, affordable and hassle-free shipping experiences in the industry.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.