Monument is a small town located in El Paso County, Colorado. With its rolling hills, picturesque topography and scenic drives, it is a nice place to go if you want to get away from all the hassle and bustle of a big town. It is lined with well-maintained trails that you can go walking on, hiking or bike riding. Some of its gravel trails are also used for horse riding and skiing in the winter. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Monument, A-1 Auto Transport is the best company to partner with. We have more than 25 years worth of shipping experience which means that your shipment is in safe hands. Our customers can look forward to getting fast, efficient, and affordable services without compromised quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Monument to Cheyenne||$151||151 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Monument to Phoenix||$609||813 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Monument to Houston||$735||980 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Francisco to Monument||$780||1301 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Monument||$792||1320 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Monument to Miami Beach||$1025||2050 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Monument to Philadelphia||$1026||1711 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Monument to New York||$1066||1778 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Monument
Our company has grown in capacity and size. We have over 40 terminals and offices all over the United States. We are now capable of making deliveries to any part of this town and many others worldwide. The major roads we use when shipping cars to or from Monument are U.S. Highway 105 and Interstate 25. Residents living in the nearby towns and cities such as Air Force Academy, Black Forest, Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, Castle Rock, Fort Carson, Fountain, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Castlewood, Southglenn, Ken Caryl, Columbine, and Greenwood Village can rely on us to get their shipments delivered safely and on-time.
Our service portfolio
One look at our service portfolio and you will realize how much we are dedicated to offering our clients quality services that will solve any shipping problem they may have. People shipping with us even have the added bonus of being able to customize the services they want according to their shipping needs. Some of our services include:
- Military personally owned vehicle shipping. Military personnel serving in the nearby United States Air Force Academy and any other base in America can enjoy discounted rates when thy ship with us. We are capable of shipping any vehicle to or from any base in the world provided it is road legal.
- Door to door pick-up and delivery. Thanks to our ever-improving services, you can now have your vehicle picked up right from your doorstep and shipped to whichever location you want. This service offers customers convenience and a firsthand look at how your shipment will be handled. Your vehicle is also safer since it will only be handled by one person, increasing accountability.
- Interstate car towing. Moving your vehicle from one state to the other does not need to be like a game of Russian roulette. You can get guaranteed results when you partner with us. We assure you of your vehicle's safety since it is insured for full replacement value.
- International Ro/Ro. It takes an experienced company to safely get your shipment across international borders. The process involves more paperwork, logistics, and a longer distance to cover. Shipping with us lets you rest easy since we have done this numerous times before. We have professionals who are capable of taking care of every hurdle that comes their way.
Types of vehicles we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have the capacity to transport any type of vehicle that a client gives us. All the necessary equipment is in place and our trained professionals are always ready to go the extra mile to get things done. Some of the vehicles we have shipped include:
- Classic cars
- Electric cars
- Golf carts
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
This is one of the most important aspects of the shipping process. As the owner of the vehicle to be shipped, you should:
- Take out any personal items from your vehicle.
- Wash your vehicle and document its condition. You should take photos of any damages.
- Leave about a quarter full tank of gas in your vehicles.
- Ensure that your vehicle undergoes proper maintenance.
- Disable your car's alarm system.
- Make sure your contact information is correct.
- Ensure that you have extra keys for your car.
- Make sure that both you and the auto shipper sign the bill of lading.
Partner with us
With all our years of experience, we are the safest company to partner with. We guarantee your vehicle's safety and on-time delivery.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.