- Car Transport Colorado Springs Near Me
- Colorado Springs Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Shipping Companies Near Me
- Using Colorado Springs Car Transport Companies
- Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Colorado Springs
- Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Colorado Springs
- Special Discounts in Colorado Springs
- International Shipping to/from Colorado Springs
- Cheap Transportation Options in Colorado Springs
- Auto Transport Safety Measures in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Rite Way Auto Transport
- Diamond Express Transportation
- US Transport LLC
- Busta Move Moving Co
- Road King Transport LLC
- Groendyke Transport Inc
- Colorado Springs Other Resources
- Services And Information
- Colorado Springs Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Colorado Springs includes ZIP codes
Car Transport Colorado Springs Near Me
One of the more well-known towns in Colorado, Colorado Springs is in the southern region of the state. It is located nearby Fountain Creek and is about a mile above sea level. Skiing is one of the most popular pastimes here, though other forms of recreation are prevalent as well, including fishing and hiking. There are almost half a million people in the metro area and it is the largest city in the state in terms of acreage.
It was once named the best place to live in the country and is considered one of America’s best cities, according to Outside Magazine. There are sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains here, which is another well-known facet of the city. Surprisingly to some, one of the main industries here is the tech sector, with a number of well-known technology enterprises headquartered here, including Verizon.
Colorado Springs Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Colorado Springs||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Colorado Springs to Warren County||$719||1198 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Colorado Springs to Albuquerque||$227||379 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Colorado Springs||$488||814 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to Colorado Springs||$518||863 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Colorado Springs to San Diego||$686||1143 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Colorado Springs to Columbus||$745||1242 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Colorado Springs||$986||1643 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami Beach to Colorado Springs||$1229||2049 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times for Colorado Springs car transport are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Colorado Springs? A true outdoorsman’s paradise, Colorado Springs is close to some of the best ski towns in the country, as well as seemingly endless hiking and sightseeing options. The city itself is clean and calm, if more subdued than some larger cities. To traverse the natural wonder surrounding Colorado Springs, you’ll need your own car, and that’s where we come in. A-1 Auto Transport can deliver your car to Colorado Springs at an affordable price; just check our directory and you’ll see how local moving companies stack up against each other in terms of auto shipping prices and service quality.
Using Colorado Springs Car Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Colorado Springs car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Reduce the weight of your car as much as possible: Part of your shipping costs depend on the weight of the vehicle. If you can reduce the fluids in your car to about a quarter and take out all personal effects, you might be able to pay a bit less for Colorado Springs car shipping services.
- Get the cell phone number of the driver that is transporting your car: This helps so that if there is an emergency, you can communicate with the person that is directly responsible for your vehicle at the time.
- Look for the nearest auto depot when scheduling transport: If you are opting against having your car delivered, you at least want to make sure that you are able to comfortably drive to the nearest depot to retrieve your vehicle.
For more information, visit the City of Colorado Springs website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Colorado Springs
There are multiple ways to transport a car throughout the US:
- You can drive it yourself or ask a friend to drive it for you. However, you may want to take into consideration the time this will take you, hotel and food bills, health concerns (since you’ll be driving for multiple days with little rest), etc.
- You can use a towing company, though this option is not viable over long distances.
- You can use a broker and pay him a commission to find you a vehicle shipping carrier willing to transport your car.
- You can speak directly to the owner of the auto transport company and skip the broker’s fee.
A1 Auto Transport’s fleet of carriers covers the entirety of the US, so we can get to you regardless of your location. If you’d like to use our Colorado Springs car shipping services or get a free quote for comparison, you can find our office contact information at the top of the screen.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Colorado Springs
Cars cannot all be transported in the same way, especially the old and/or expensive ones. Vehicles meant for wear and tear can easily handle a long trip on an open carrier. The very fact that they’re not gathering mileage makes auto transport a much better option than driving.
However, for luxury and classic cars, an open trailer is sometimes not enough. It leaves the exotic vehicles exposed to anything that might hit them, including other humans. Wrong doers have tried in the past to throw rocks at cars they could not afford.
A1 Auto Transport takes highly specific routes while transporting cars so as to avoid dangerous areas. Given that this isn't always sufficient, using an enclosed carrier is strongly advised. No one will be able to see your shipment being transported, and neither rain nor wind will be able to damage the vehicle.
Special Discounts in Colorado Springs
If you’re interested to get the best services at our special discounts, we highly recommend calling us directly, since this is the only way to obtain an accurate estimate on the amount and on the conditions needed to obtain them.
Currently, our Colorado Springs car transport discounts are afforded to seniors, students, and to military personnel, but they might change by the time you read this. Call our office now to get a free quote for Colorado Springs car shipping services.
International Shipping to/from Colorado Springs
Auto transportation is made increasingly difficult when the distance to the destination is larger. Crossing borders adds new challenges to the mix.
Fortunately, a professional auto transport company like A1 auto transport will know how to handle them efficiently. For example, the many problems which can occur at customs can be mitigated if not eliminated with our help.
Furthermore, we already know what documents you'll have to prepare for international auto shipping, so you won't have to waste time researching. We will deal with customs, book the ship, arrange for a carrier to pickup and deliver your car, and take care of any other business factors that must be addressed for the auto shipment to be successful without any hassle.
We provide vehicle shipping services for customers to Colorado Springs, El Paso county, Fort Collins, Denver, California, Alabama, Texas, Boston, Houston, etc.
Cheap Transportation Options in Colorado Springs
People's concern with safety leads them to invest in very expensive auto shipping options. However, unless you're worried about scratches and bumps, these car shipping concerns aren't warranted.
Open carriers are just as safe as enclosed ones for Colorado Springs car transport. If the odds of accidents were higher, nobody will use them for shipping business. The only difference lies in the fact that the automobiles are exposed to the outside, meaning they can get hit by flying objects or rain. But, since this happens all the time when driving around, you probably already know it's not much of a problem. Get a free quote to ship any vehicle hassle free.
Auto Transport Safety Measures in Colorado Springs
Using an established professional Colorado Springs car transport company will ensure you avoid scammers and amateurs. A company with more than 20 years of experience like A1 auto transport is much more likely to deliver on its promises than a newcomer with nothing to back up his/her claims. You can also go through online review to check up on the company's past results in Colorado Springs, CO.
For most auto transportation projects, people use open carriers because they cost less to book. In some circumstances, like when you're preparing your vehicle for a presentation, an enclosed truck may be better instead. The arrival date will be much more predictable and the vehicle will be protected from rain, snow, flying pebbles, etc. However, these types of car shipping carriers are more expensive, so you should consider both options before making a decision.
Colorado Springs Auto Transport Companies Directory
Rite Way Auto Transport
This national company can transport to and from the region from just about anywhere in the country. Licensed, bonded, and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport trucks. Book your shipment in advance for timely pickup and delivery of cars in your city.
102 S Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, CO
Diamond Express Transportation
This Colorado Springs car company provides regional and statewide service for transport purposes. Get a free quote for getting vehicles shipped from your door to any location.
4224 Nevada Mesa Vie
Colorado Springs, CO
US Transport LLC
This locally owned Colorado Springs car transport company has a record of excellent customer service for business customers of all types. Give a phone call at their office to book your shipment in your city.
5358 Hopalong Trail, Colorado Springs, CO
Busta Move Moving Co
This moving company offers both traditional moving services as well as Colorado Springs car transport options. They are known to ship vehicles and provide delivery in a timely manner.
4360 Loomis Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO
Road King Transport LLC
Situated in neighboring Castle Rock, this Colorado Springs car transport company offers both enclosed and open air transport to ship vehicles.
PO Box 2135
Castle Rock, CO
Groendyke Transport Inc
Located in Fountain, the residents can take advantage of the discounts and service offered by this longtime Colorado Springs car transport company.
910 South Santa Fe Avenue
Colorado Springs Other Resources
Colorado Springs Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Colorado Springs.
University Of Colorado Springs- A small, yet diverse division, University Advancement includes the units of Alumni Relations, Branding, Community & Regional Relations, Government Relations, Internal Communication, Marketing, Media Relations, Photography Coordination, Social Media, and University Events.
Services And Information
Colorado Springs Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Northeast Colorado Springs||Stratton Meadows||Middle Shooks Run|
|East Colorado Springs||Downtownn||Peterson|
Colorado Springs includes ZIP codes:
80901, 80902, 80903, 80904, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80908, 80909, 80910, 80911, 80912, 80913, 80914, 80915, 80916, 80917, 80918, 80919, 80920, 80921, 80922, 80923, 80924, 80925, 80926, 80927, 80928, 80929, 80930, 80931, 80932, 80933, 80934, 80935, 80936, 80937, 80938, 80939, 80941, 80942, 80944, 80946, 80947, 80949, 80950, 80951, 80960, 80962, 80970, 80977, 80995, 80997.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a large SUV. Does the size of my vehicle affect how it is transported to Colorado Springs, CO?
To transport your car to Colorado Springs, CO, if you're in the lower 48, means that your vehicle will be shipped via an open or closed carrier.
If you transport via open carrier, your car will be open to the elements, i.e., road dirt, bugs, and weather. However, you will pay less to ship your vehicle this way.
If you use a closed carrier, your vehicle will have more protection and, for this protection, you will pay more. Closed carriers are best to use if you have an antique or luxury automobile.
The size of your car doesn't matter as much as whether you have added external equipment—for example, mirrors, spoilers, or hitches. However, if you have added equipment, it could affect the loading and unloading of your vehicle, costing more. Because of the added expense, you may consider removing any added external equipment before pick-up time.
Is it easy to get a quote from transport companies?
Yes, getting a free quote is easy. Any transport company will provide quotes and expects you to get multiple ones.
*NOTE—Don't give a deposit for a quote. No company should ask for a deposit and, if they do, don't work with them because they're not legitimate.
Almost all transport companies and brokers will provide online estimates. For example, A-1 Auto Transport provides an online estimator. In addition, you can call and speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives ready to serve you.
How can I know if the transport company I'm considering shipping my car to Colorado Springs CO meets all safety requirements?
The safety of your car while in transit is a top priority. Be assured that all interstate auto transport companies must pass federal audits showing they meet all safety requirements.
Go to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) Safety and Fitness Electronic Records (SAFER) System to learn about the company you're considering.
Are there any particular documents I'll need to transport my car from Colorado Springs, CO?
There are two documents that you'll always need when transporting your car. Be sure to check with the auto transport company or broker you're using to learn what they may require beyond these:
- A Bill of Lading is your receipt that your car has been shipping. It is given to you for your signature at pick-up. It provides how much you paid for the transport service and documents the condition of your car at the pick-up. Finally, it is used again to document the vehicle's shape before turning it back over to you at its destination.
- If you have a lien on your car, you will need a letter from the lienholder permitting you to ship the vehicle.
How do I find out if the transport company I'm considering shipping my car to Colorado Springs, CO is legitimate?
Excellent question. First, please understand that a website does not make a company legitimate.
You can learn about any interstate auto transport company by going to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) Licensing and Insurance Public page.
Do all Colorado Springs auto transport companies offer real-time tracking for vehicles they're transporting?
Not all Colorado Springs auto transport companies offer real-time tracking for vehicles they transport. While some companies may provide this service as part of their package, others may need the capability or charge an additional fee. When researching and selecting an auto transport company in Colorado Springs, it's important to inquire about real-time tracking options.
How do Colorado car shipping companies guarantee the security and safety of the vehicles they handle?
Colorado car shipping companies guarantee the security and safety of the vehicles they handle through several measures:
1. Insurance coverage: Reputable car shipping companies in Colorado provide insurance coverage for any damage or loss that may occur during transportation. This coverage protects the vehicle owner from any financial loss in case of an accident or unforeseen event.
2. Experienced and trained drivers: These companies employ experienced drivers who handle vehicle transportation. They are trained to follow safety protocols and drive carefully to ensure the security of the vehicles in their care.
3. Secure loading and unloading: Car shipping companies use specialized equipment and techniques to load and unload vehicles onto the transport carriers securely. They take precautions to prevent damage during these processes, such as using soft straps or wheel nets to secure the vehicles.
4. GPS tracking: Many car shipping companies utilize GPS tracking systems to monitor the location and movement of the vehicles throughout the transportation process. This allows the company and the vehicle owner to track the progress and ensure the vehicle's security.
5. Secure storage facilities: In cases where the vehicle needs to be stored temporarily, car shipping companies often have secure storage facilities. These facilities have security systems, such as surveillance cameras and alarms, to protect the vehicles from theft or damage.
6. Comprehensive inspections: Reputable car shipping companies conduct thorough vehicle inspections before transportation. This includes documenting any existing damage or issues, photographing, and noting the vehicle's condition. This ensures that any new damage during transportation can be identified and addressed.
Vehicle owners need to research and choose a reliable and reputable car shipping company with a proven track record in ensuring the security and safety of vehicles during transportation. Reading customer reviews and checking for industry certifications can help make an informed decision.
Do Colorado Springs car shipping companies offer specialized services for high-end or classic cars?
Yes, many car shipping companies in Colorado Springs offer specialized services for high-end or classic cars. These specialized services often include enclosed car transport, which provides extra protection and security for valuable vehicles during transportation. Enclosed car transport ensures that high-end or classic cars are shielded from the elements, road debris, and potential damage. Additionally, some car shipping companies may have experience handling luxury vehicles and may offer additional services such as white-glove treatment, extra insurance coverage, and personalized attention to meet the specific needs of high-end or classic car owners.
What factors should I consider when selecting a Colorado car shipping service?
- Reputation and Experience: Look for a car shipping service with a strong reputation and several years of experience in the industry. Read customer reviews and check their ratings with organizations like the Better Business Bureau.
- Licensing and Insurance: Ensure the car shipping service is properly licensed and insured. This will protect your vehicle in case of any damage or loss during transit.
- Services Offered: Consider the specific services offered by the car shipping company. Do they offer door-to-door delivery or terminal-to-terminal? Can they accommodate your needs, such as enclosed transport for high-value vehicles?
- Cost: Compare the pricing of different car shipping services, but remember that the cheapest option may not always be the best. Consider the overall value for the price, including the reputation and services provided.
- Delivery Timeframe: Inquire about the estimated delivery timeframe for your vehicle. Some car shipping services may offer expedited shipping for an additional fee if you need your car delivered quickly.
- Customer Service: Evaluate the level of customer service provided by the car shipping service. Are they responsive to your inquiries and concerns? Do they provide updates on the status of your vehicle during transit?
- Additional Services: Consider any additional services offered by the car shipping company, such as vehicle tracking, storage options, or assistance with paperwork and customs if shipping internationally.
- Insurance Coverage: Check the insurance coverage provided by the car shipping service. Ensure that it is sufficient to cover the value of your vehicle in case of any damage or loss.
- Contracts and Terms: Read and understand the contracts and terms of service the car shipping company provides. Pay attention to any cancellation policies, liability limitations, or additional fees that may apply.
- Recommendations and Referrals: Seek recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have used car shipping services in Colorado. Their firsthand experiences can provide valuable insights and help you make an informed decision.
How do Colorado Springs auto transport companies ensure vehicles' safety during transit?
Colorado Springs auto transport companies ensure vehicles' safety during transit through various measures. Here are some ways they ensure the safety of vehicles:
1. Experienced and Licensed Drivers: Auto transport companies hire experienced and licensed drivers trained to handle different types of vehicles. These drivers have the necessary skills and knowledge to transport vehicles safely.
2. Proper Loading and Securing: The company ensures vehicles are loaded and secured onto the transport truck. They use specialized equipment like ramps, straps, and wheel chocks to secure the vehicles, minimizing the risk of damage during transit.
3. Insurance Coverage: Reputable auto transport companies cover the vehicles transported. This insurance protects the vehicles against any damage that may occur during transit. Customers need to verify the insurance coverage provided by the company before hiring their services.
4. Regular Vehicle Inspections: Before loading the vehicle onto the transport truck, the company conducts a thorough inspection to document any existing damages or issues. This inspection ensures that any pre-existing damage is not attributed to the transport process.
5. GPS Tracking: Many auto transport companies use GPS tracking systems to monitor the location and movement of the transport truck throughout the journey. This allows the company and the customer to track the vehicle's progress and ensure it is on the right route.
6. Communication and Updates: Auto transport companies maintain regular communication with their drivers and customers to provide updates on the status and location of the vehicle. This ensures transparency and helps address any concerns or queries during transit.
7. Proper Licensing and Compliance: Auto transport companies in Colorado Springs must have the necessary licensing and comply with state and federal regulations. This ensures that they meet certain safety standards and follow the required protocols for vehicle transportation.
By implementing these measures, Colorado Springs auto transport companies strive to ensure the safe and secure transportation of vehicles during transit.