Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brush, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Packing all the niceties of a small town and the attitude of a huge city, Brush offers the same diversity when it comes to economic opportunities and recreation. The rolling plains and sun-tanned grasslands can make anyone fall in love with this small city in central Colorado. It is easy to bring in your precious ride from any corner of the world. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Brush.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Brush to Denver||$90||90 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Brush to Kansas City||$428||571 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Brush to Los Angeles||$661||1103 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Brush||$681||908 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Chicago to Brush||$685||914 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Brush to Columbus||$737||1229 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Brush to New York||$1012||1688 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami to Brush||$1015||2031 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Brush
Our reach goes beyond all corners of the city to include the adjacent areas and every state in the U.S. We can also handle international shipping assignments.
Transport services offered in Brush
When you need transport services for a highly expensive luxury vehicle or a rare classic, it becomes highly important that you get the safest option available. Enclosed shipping will offer the best protection by shielding the vehicles from dirt, dust, debris, and inclement weather while in transit.
Open-air shipping is the perfect solution for standard vehicles and those that have a low value. We have rigs that can handle up to a dozen vehicles depending on their sizes. The option guarantees one of the quickest delivery and pickup times when shipping cars to or from Brush.
Door-to-door shipping limits the number of people handling your vehicle, which helps to keep it safe throughout every stage. Our driver will fetch it and deliver it to any point that you may desire.
Terminal-to-terminal shipping involves using the nearest storage and transportation hubs in your state to collect or deliver the vehicle. It is a cheaper delivery alternative.
A-1 Auto Transport helps different people to export and import their vehicles using the most reliable options. As an added benefit, we can assist you in handling the paperwork and customs processes. We have an airfreight solution when you need a quick relocation. Many vehicles travel by sea using the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard and containerized transport. If you choose to get a container, we can use the extra room to move your personal belongings.
Types of cars that we ship
You can move any type of automobile using our service. We have reliable solutions for SUVs, ATVs, trucks, RVs, vans, motorcycles, classics, luxury vehicles, earthmovers, cranes, boats, and just about any other vehicle that you can think of.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Try to find an experienced and reliable transport company before you commit to the process. Look for reviews from other car shippers in your state and make sure that you check the license and safety records on the SAFER website.
- Wash the vehicle.
- Run a visual inspection of the body while noting down the chips, dents, discolorations, and scratches.
- Use a smartphone or dedicated camera to take close-up shots of the cosmetic damage. Remember to date all the photographs.
- Look out for aggressive fluid leaks and mechanical problems. Get them fixed before the pickup date.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Keeping too much fuel may add unnecessary weight to your vehicle.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and properly secured in its bracket.
- Keep the tires in good shape by getting them properly inflated.
- Confirm whether the braking system on the vehicle works properly.
- Top-off the engine oil, transmission fluid, and coolant/anti-freeze.
- Remove all personal effects, household goods, and aftermarket electronic accessories from the vehicle. The insurance company will not cover cases where such items cause damage or go missing during the transportation.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from draining the battery when it goes off while in transit.
- Deactivate the toll tags and parking passes to stop them from running unnecessary charges along the highway.
- Record the odometer reading and prepare a set of spare keys for the truck driver.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administrations considers us as one of the safest carrier companies. Click here to confirm our MC and USDOT numbers on their website.
- We have more than 20 years of experience gained from working on domestic and international shipping assignments, with provable excellence in customer satisfaction.
- We have highly dedicated and skilled professionals with incredible knowledge on all matters that involve shipping cars to or from Brush.
- We have a self-managed fleet of specialty carriers, which helps us to have better control of the process as we give the best care to your vehicle.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.