Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Calhan, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Seated on an elevation that rises for more than 6000 feet with no mountain in sight, Calhan towers above many of the small towns in Colorado. It wears a rural outlook, with a rustic landscape and laid-back community capping it all. With public transportation absent in the town, you might have to consider buying a vehicle or moving one from your old residence. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Calhan.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Calhan to Denver||$86||86 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Calhan to Dallas||$549||732 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Calhan||$622||830 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Calhan to Los Angeles||$658||1097 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Calhan||$741||1235 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Calhan to Miami||$1006||2012 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Calhan||$1045||1742 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Calhan to Boston||$1189||1982 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Calhan
We can travel any distance to deliver your vehicle from any corner of the town. Our networks extend to all the 50 states in the country and other global destinations.
Transport services offered in Calhan
When you have a daily use vehicle, your main priorities when moving it lie around the cost to ship and the delivery timelines. Open-air transport offers the most convenient solution. It is one of the most commonly used transport standards as well as the most economical.
The open-air option leaves the vehicles exposed to the elements and other roadside hazards. It is not a risk that you would want to take when you have a highly expensive vehicle or a rare classic. Enclosed or covered transport steps in as the safest and most reliable solution. Your car will get added protection and the most secure handling throughout the process.
We have two options to help you send off or receive your package when shipping cars to or from Calhan:
- Terminal shipping is the cheapest standard. We will collect or deliver the vehicle at one of the appointed depots in Colorado.
- Door-to-door shipping helps to increase safety and convenience. Instead of sending your vehicle to the terminal, our driver will come to the closest collection or delivery point that you pick.
From small packages to oversized vehicles, A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for international shippers. Our team coordinates every aspect of the process starting from the paperwork stage up to the delivery point. Our RoRo service offers one of the most affordable ways to send your vehicle abroad. We also have containerized transport and airfreight options.
Types of cars that we ship
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- Classic and exotic cars
- High-end luxury cars
- Trucks and SUVs
- Farm machinery
- Project cargo
- Salvage and non-op cars
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Even though we guarantee to give your vehicle the best care and attention, you might need to take some precautionary measures to secure the process.
- Remove all items from the vehicle including the registration documents, valuables, and other personal effects.
- Detach all the custom accessories from the interior and the exterior. Aftermarket DVD players, speakers, GPS, spoilers, and luggage racks should not travel as part of the vehicle.
- Clean the vehicle and run a visual inspection of the exterior. Try to record the cosmetic imperfections on the body. Take dated photographs of all sides including close-up shots of the damage.
- Get your car repaired if it has aggressive fluid leaks and mechanical problems. You should let the transporter know in advance if you plan to send a faulty vehicle.
- Top-off the fluid levels. You might need to add anti-freeze or coolant depending on the destination.
- Try to leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank. Do not keep too much fuel as it may compromise on safety.
- Cover the loose parts on the exterior, retract the antenna, and fold-in the side-view mirrors.
- Deactivate the toll tags and the alarm system. Keep a spare set of keys for the truck driver during the collection.
- Stay informed on all the rules and regulations involved in the shipping process by checking the local Department of Transportation (DOT).
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed, bonded and insured car shipper running one of the largest networks in the country. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Calhan, few companies can match what we offer:
- You will get the best variety of options from one service provider. All solutions come with insurance protection at the full replacement cost.
- We have modern equipment and specialty trucks to give the best handling and transportation to your vehicles.
- Our team includes some of the most experienced and dedicated professionals in the industry, backed by a strong customer service culture.
- You will get all-inclusive quotes on all services, which include GPS tracking so that you can follow the progress at your convenience.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.