- Steamboat Springs Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas covered in Steamboat Springs
- Services offered in Steamboat Springs
- Cars we ship
- How to prepare a car for shipping
- Steamboat Springs Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Steamboat Springs includes ZIP codes
- About the company
- Get free shipping quotes!
Steamboat Springs is a flourishing resort city at the foot of the Rockies in northwestern Colorado. The lofty Mount Werner offers a natural skyscraper that adds to the region’s beauty. It is a popular ski destination, which includes boundless recreational opportunities running throughout the seasons. Whether you have plans to move for work or pleasure, you can count on A-1 Auto Transport for a reliable solution when shipping cars to or from Steamboat Springs.
Steamboat Springs Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Steamboat Springs
|Estimated Time In Transit
|Steamboat Springs to Denver
|2 - 3 days
|Steamboat Springs to Dallas
|3 - 5 days
|Steamboat Springs to Seattle
|4 - 6 days
|Los Angeles to Steamboat Springs
|3 - 5 days
|Indianapolis to Steamboat Springs
|4 - 6 days
|New Orleans to Steamboat Springs
|4 - 6 days
|Steamboat Springs to Miami
|6 - 8 days
|Steamboat Springs to New York
|5 - 7 days
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Steamboat Springs
We are present in all the 50 states in the country. We can fetch or deliver your vehicle anywhere within the precincts of the city. Our coverage includes all the major international destinations.
Services offered in Steamboat Springs
A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of options under one roof:
- Open-air transport offers one of the most affordable shipping options. Our flatbed trucks work on the short distances across the state running below 500 miles. Multi-car trailers are popular with large shippers like rentals, dealerships, and manufacturers. The cost to ship drops when more vehicles can fit on the rig, which can handle about 8-10 of them at once.
- The enclosed shipping option uses custom trucks for the most secure transport solution. Your vehicle will travel inside a fully covered trailer for the best protection against the elements. Our trailers use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the cars with low ground clearance. An air-compressed suspension allows for smooth riding on bumpy terrain.
- One of our representatives can come right at your doorstep to fetch or deliver the vehicle when you opt for door-to-door
- Terminal drop-off and pickup points offer a more affordable option for shipping cars to or from Steamboat Springs. We will appoint a nearby transportation hub, where you will collect or deliver the vehicle during the process.
- We have reliable solutions to help move your vehicle across the international boundaries. The roll-on/roll-off standard offers the most economical option. Containerized transport increases the safety measures by offering an airtight and watertight cover.
Cars we ship
We can move all types of vehicles whether you have a boat, truck, tour bus, RV or golf cart. Our transport solutions can cover all farm equipment, project cargo, and freight goods. You can get more information by visiting the services page on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Clean the car and get rid of any personal and household items from all the compartments. The transit insurance policy does not cover for any damage or losses caused by such goods when left inside the car.
- Remove all the custom accessories like spoilers, bull bars, grills, roof racks, DVD players, GPS, speakers, and radar detectors.
- Run a maintenance check on the vehicle to make sure that all systems work correctly. It will give you a painless and less costly process. Make sure that the battery runs of a full charge, top off the fluid levels, and check the tire pressure.
- Report all the pre-existing mechanical problems in advance so that the transporter can prepare the right handling equipment. The vehicle should not have any visible fluid leaks.
- Run down the gas levels to about 1/4 of the tank. It helps to cut down the vehicle’s weight and remove some of the safety risks. Avoid sending it on empty because the transporter needs to drive the car at some point during the handling process.
- Try to learn about all the important regulations on shipping cars to or from Steamboat Springs. Some of the enforcement issues that you need to check on include your vehicle registration details and driver's license. You can find out about the requirements from the local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Disable the alarm system and make a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
- Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges during the transit process. Retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- Let the driver know if your vehicle has any operational oddities by making a note and sticking it on the dashboard.
Steamboat Springs Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Willet Heights Trail
|Fox Ridge Line
Steamboat Springs includes ZIP codes:
80487, 80477, 80488
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the US. We have more than two decades of industry experience. You will get a comprehensive list of custom transport solutions under one roof, backed by a team of qualified and dedicated professionals. Every service comes with the best insurance protection and GPS tracking leaving you at peace throughout the process.