Dolores is a small town located along the banks of the Dolores River in Montezuma County, Colorado. It started out as a railroad town but it has now diversified into tourism, commercial real estate and light industries. The McPhee Reservoir and The Dolores River provide plenty of water-based activities for you to take part in. There's fishing, boating, and camping along the river, biking, hiking, hunting, lodging, and dining in some of the best hotels and restaurants around. There's never a dull day in this town. It is also a great place to retire; being peaceful, quiet, and has all the amenities required to make an area habitable. If you are interested in relocating or shipping cars to or from Dolores, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for some of the most efficient shipping and moving services. We are one of the largest shipping companies in the United States. We have a shipping infrastructure that spans the whole world. We are capable of making deliveries to all 50 States in America and cities across the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dolores to Albuquerque||$294||294 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dolores to Colorado Springs||$336||336 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dolores to San Jose||$619||1033 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Dolores||$692||923 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Dolores||$711||1185 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dolores to Chicago||$838||1398 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jacksonville to Dolores||$1159||1932 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Dolores||$1187||1979 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from
Thanks to the extensive mapping of the routes around, we can now offer fast, safe, and on-time deliveries to any location in the 0.7 square mile town. Our drivers are well-trained and experienced; ensuring that your shipment is taken care of and arrives in the same state it was handed to us in. With A-1 Auto Transport, shipping cars to or from Dolores is now a breeze. We also ship to or from cities and towns adjacent to Dolores which include Cortez, Durango, Montrose, Grand Junction, Redlands, Clifton, Alamosa, Glenwood Springs in Colorado, Farmington, Bloomfield, Gallup, Los Alamos, Grants, and Espanola in New Mexico.
Services we provide
There's plenty to look forward to in our shipping portfolio. A wide range of services and shipping options are offered at affordable rates. Some of the services include:
- Shipping for people in the military
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment transport
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Door to door shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Interstate car towing
- Dealer to dealer shipping
- International moving services
- Shipping for faculty and college students
The types of vehicles that we ship
Having the right equipment is essential to be able to handle a wide variety of vehicles. You also need a trained and experienced workforce to help in the execution of the services. At A-1 Auto transport, we have this kind of working conditions. That is why we are able to ship vehicles which include:
- RVs and motorhomes. These types of vehicles make it easy for people to set up camp in any location. They offer the safety and comforts of a home but on wheels. Running them over long distances is however not cheap. Their biggest drawback is their fuel consumption which is about 5 miles to a gallon of gas. Although shipping them isn't cheap either, because of their large size, it is cost-effective considering that you won't have to drive them over long distances.
- We are one of the major truck shippers in the United States. We are bonded, insured, and certified to ship trucks to all 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska. Some of the trucks that we often ship include dump trucks, tow trucks, garbage trucks, semis, and commercial trucks etc.
- Sports utility vehicles
- Jet skis
- Planes and aircraft
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
This process entails performing simple tasks to ensure that your vehicle is in the best condition to prevent delays. Some of the tasks involved include:
- Getting rid of all your personal belongings from the car to be shipped.
- Running down your car's gas tank to about the quarter full level.
- Cleaning your vehicle to reveal any damage it might have. Also, make sure that you photograph all the damaged parts to act as evidence should the need arise.
- Taking your car to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Disabling your vehicle's alarm system.
- Deactivating your parking passes and toll tags.
- Ensuring that you have spare car keys.
Partner with us
We are the best at shipping cars to from Dolores. We bring the necessary experience and industry know-how to the table which reduces your chances of experiencing delays or incidents during the shipping process. Ship with us and take advantage of our affordable rates and excellent service.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.