Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from New Castle, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
New Castle is a small town that packs up a unique charm, which you cannot find anywhere else In Colorado. Aside from a perfectly lively downtown area, there are many recreational hotspots to draw your mind out of your daily hustles. If you have any plans to travel for work or an extended stay, try to rent out a vehicle or bring in your private ride so that you can move around comfortably. A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable solutions for shipping cars to or from New Castle.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Castle to Denver||$169||169 miles||1 – 2 days|
|New Castle to Omaha||$528||705 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Castle to San Jose||$662||1104 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to New Castle||$681||1135 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to New Castle||$700||1168 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Memphis to New Castle||$756||1261 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Castle to Boston||$1068||2136 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New Castle to Miami||$1115||2230 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in New Castle
Our reach extends from all section of the town to any state within the U.S. and back. We also have reliable international transport solutions.
Transport services offered in New Castle
Excessive heat from the sun in some areas can destroy the perfect paint job on a fully restored classic or a high-end vehicle. Such cars might need sheltered transport, which offers a protective shield from the elements. The enclosed shipping option offered by A-1 Auto Transport adds the following safety measures:
- Hydraulic lift gates and special winches for secure loading and unloading.
- Air-compressed suspension systems for smooth riding on the rough roads.
- Up to $ 1 million in transit insurance protection.
Exposed trailers can transport more vehicles than their enclosed counterparts, leading to some of the most economical costs. Many of the trucks in our fleet can handle between 8-10 vehicles going on the same trip. Our open-air option offers a regular service along the highways serving Colorado and the adjacent states.
We have enough shipping experience to play dual roles of adviser and transport provider when it comes to overseas vehicle relocations. We will help you to prepare the paperwork and navigate the complex customs regulations. You can choose a convenient moving option from the variety on offer:
- The RoRo standard offers the most economical international shipping solution. We will use a specialist sea vessel, which can handle between 5000-8000 cars on a voyage across the ocean.
- The container option helps to secure vehicles from potential hazards as they travel across the sea. It may serve as the only available solution where the RoRo ships do not cover.
In highly urbanized regions, you can save money by opting to drop off or pick up your vehicle at an agreed transport terminal. We have a lot of experience in shipping cars to or from New Castle, which allows us to cover all the neighborhoods using the door-to-door arrangement.
Types of cars that we ship
- Boats and yachts
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Jet skis and snowmobiles
- SUVs, vans, and trucks
- Exotic and luxury vehicles
- RVs and campers
- Earthmovers and project equipment
- Freight goods and industrial equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Cleaning your car makes it easy to find the pre-existing cosmetic damage during the inspection. Try to run a visual check on all sides of the vehicle as you record all the chips, dents, scratches and discolorations on the body.
- You should not leave any valuables and personal goods in the car during transportation. The FMCSAdoes not allow vehicle transporters to carry household items.
- Do not fuel up the car but leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank for the loading and unloading process.
- Run a maintenance check on the battery, tires and fluid levels to make sure that the car can run properly.
- Prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver on collection.
- Disable the alarm system and prepare a list of special operation instructions that the trucker might need when handling your vehicle.
- Aftermarket accessories may not get insurance protection during the transportation. We recommend that you remove any custom DVD players, GPS, speakers, spoilers, grills, and luggage racks.
- Take time to learn about all regulations on shipping cars to or from New Castle. Visit the local Department of Transportation or ask your transporter for more information.
How you benefit by choosing A-1 Auto Transport
- We have more than 20 years of industry experience, which leaves you confident that we can fulfill all of our promises.
- You can get a variety of transport solutions under one roof to meet all your needs.
- You can track your vehicle throughout the process using our GPS facility.
- You can enjoy perfect customer service as your vehicle gets the best care during transportation, which includes insurance protection.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.