Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Greeley, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Greeley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a car in Greeley, Colorado! We have drawn on more than 25 years of local experience to put together this guide for our customers in the area. In it, you’ll find information about which method of shipping is right for you, how to ship a car when moving, and a directory of local auto movers in the area. For any other questions, please contact us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about Colorado car shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Greeley to Colorado Springs||$131||131 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Greeley to Dallas||$611||815 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Greeley to Minneapolis||$664||886 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Jose to Greeley||$750||1250 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Greeley||$770||1284 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Atlanta to Greeley||$858||1430 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Greeley to Miami Beach||$1047||2095 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Greeley to New York||$1050||1750 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Greeley Vehicle Transport Companies
- Is Enclosed Transport Right For You? For customers that want the added peace of mind of having their car protected on all sides during shipping, most companies offer enclosed carriers. Unlike an open air carrier, an enclosed transport truck shields the vehicle from weather conditions, road hazards and offers a greater level of privacy to car owners. For most types of vehicles, the standard method of auto delivery is preferred, especially since it carries a smaller price tag. But for certain vehicle types, an enclosed carrier makes sense, usually because you need a rare, high value or one-of-a-kind vehicle moved. Here are some examples of vehicles you might want to ship in an enclosed carrier:
- Classic and antique cars
- Sports cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Modified or custom cars
- Restored & vintage vehicles
Looking for news and information about custom cars? Click here to visit the website for Fast Car Magazine, the UK’s leading magazine for modified cars.
- Auto Transport Terminals – The above tip covered enclosed auto transport, which is often coupled with door-to-door delivery, or shipping to a specific address. Door-to-door transport has the obvious convenience of having your car delivered right to you. The other method of shipping is on an open air, multi-car carrier, which usually delivers vehicles to a shipping terminal. These terminals are located in major metro areas and larger U.S. cities–for Greeley, Denver is the obvious choice. When your car is delivered to a transport terminal, you have to pick it up from that location. The shipping terminal is where the final inspection is done and where you’ll need to sign off on the bill of lading to indicate that you’ve received your vehicle. While it does add an extra step to the process, it’s cheaper to have a car delivered to a terminal than a specific address.
- Shipping A Car When Moving – Many of our customers need a car shipped because they’re relocating to a new area. In these cases, you might try to find a shipper that can move both your car and your personal belongings. While not every auto shipper offers moving services (and vice versa), professionals within the transport and logistics industry can usually put you in touch with a company that does. Bundling the two services together is a great way to save some money, even more so if you also need temporary storage. When getting price quotes from auto moving companies, ask if they also ship household goods. If the answer is yes, they should be willing to give you a discount for combining the two services.
Visit the City of Greeley’s official website to find out more about what types of services are offered by business in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Greeley, Colorado Auto Transport Company Directory
Supreme Auto Transport
Specializing in on-time, damage-free delivery services, Supreme Auto Transport has been in business locally since 2000. They have transport terminals and shipping depots located in cities across the United States.
7300 Miller Place, Longmont, CO 80504
Great American Auto Transport LLC- Denver, CO
Headquartered in Denver, Great American Auto Transport ships to all 50 states. They have free price quotes available, both over the phone and through their company website.
3411 Florence Way, Denver, CO 80238
Link Auto Transport – car shipping company
A residential car shipper with offices in almost every state, Link Auto Transport delivers to the east and west coast from Greeley, Colorado. They ship to most major U.S. cities from the area.
1602 South Parker Road, Denver, CO 80231
Services And Information
Greeley includes ZIP codes:
80631, 80632, 80633, 80634, 80638, 80639.