Safe And Reliable Minturn Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Minturn is a home town situated in Southeastern Eagle County, Colorado. It is a great alternative to the resort vacations found in the neighboring Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts. It offers plenty to do for people who love outdoor activities. This includes hiking and biking in the numerous trails, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and many other activities. There are also water-based activities such as fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and rafting. It is a really beautiful place to live in and visit.
If you need your vehicle shipped to the town, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for some of the most affordable shipping services in the industry. We have been shipping cars to or from Minturn, Colorado, and America as a whole for over 25 years. You can count on us to deliver your vehicle safely and in the agreed time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Minturn to Denver||$103||103 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Minturn to Houston||$639||1065 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minturn to Chicago||$661||1102 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Minturn||$704||1174 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Minturn||$757||1263 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Minturn||$800||1334 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minturn to Washington, D.C.||$1056||1761 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Minturn to Miami Beach||$1083||2167 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Where we ship to or from Minturn
Unlike most auto shippers who only ship to large cities, we get into the heart of even the smallest towns. We are capable of making deliveries to any part of this town. Our timely delivery record is aided by the research that we carry out on the routes we use. It helps us avoid getting stuck in traffic and other time-wasting scenarios. When we're shipping cars to or from Minturn, we often use U.S. Routes 24 and Interstate 70.
Some of the adjacent towns and cities we also ship to include Glenwood Springs, Golden, Steamboat Springs, Applewood, Boulder, Superior, Lakewood, Columbine, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Louisville, Broomfield, Littleton, and Westminster.
Our service catalog
At A-1 Auto Transport, customer satisfaction and service delivery are our top priorities. That is why we have designed a large number of shipping services that cater to all the customer groups that we serve. Some of the services we provide include:
- Interstate car towing. Driving your vehicle from one state to the other can be cumbersome and dangerous if you are not well-acquainted with the routes. You also risk your vehicle getting road damage and adding on thousands of miles on the odometer. We offer the alternative of shipping it for you at a very affordable rate.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. Shipping your vehicle from one terminal to the other is one of the most affordable ways of transporting your vehicle. We will pick your car after you drop it off at one of our shipping terminals. You are also responsible for picking it up once it gets delivered to the destination terminal.
- Warehousing and storage. We are capable of housing your shipment in the event that you are not available to pick it up immediately it gets delivered to our terminals. We have state-of-the-art storage facilities that can even accommodate items that require refrigeration such as farm produce and medicine.
- Freight shipping. Under this service, there are no size or shape restrictions. We can ship them all. Our freight shipping customers usually transport mining supplies and equipment, construction equipment, full truckloads, less than full truckloads, general cargo etc. we also provide distribution services and refrigeration.
The types of vehicles that we ship
We ship a wide selection of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Golf carts
- Electric and other alternative fuel vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Jet skis
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for auto shipping
The process of preparation is vital in ensuring a fast and incident-free shipping process. Some of the things you need to do include:
- Ensuring your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic. This should be done weeks in advance in order to have time to monitor the vehicle after the checkup.
- Remove all your personal items, loose items, and any aftermarket installations to prevent damage or theft.
- Clean your car both inside and out so that you may clearly see the damage. Document and take pictures of the damaged areas to act as proof of your vehicle's condition.
- Deactivate all toll tags and your car's alarm system.
- Your vehicle shouldn't have a full tank of gas. A quarter tank should be enough for the shipping process.
- Make duplicates of your car keys just in case a pair gets lost.
Why partner with us?
When choosing an auto shipper to partner with, it is of great importance to make sure that they have the right equipment and are well-equipped to handle the job. At A-1 Auto Transport we have both. Our staff is equipped with cutting-edge equipment and they are all properly trained and experienced to handle any type of auto shipping job.
Want to contact us?
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.