- Orchard City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas we ship to or from Orchard City
- Our services
- Types of vehicles that we ship
- How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Orchard City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Orchard City includes ZIP codes
- Why ship with us?
- Contact us
True to its title, Orchard City is a fruit producing heaven situated in central Delta County, in northwestern Colorado. It is famous for producing tasty and succulent apples. There are plenty of rivers that run through the town making it a sought after destination for fly fishing, boating, rafting, and canoeing. Its numerous trails are also ideal for hiking during summer, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling during winter. Instead of driving your car all the way here if you are planning on visiting, A-1 Auto Transport can ship it for you. We are a shipping company that has been around for more than 25 years. We are specialized in the process of shipping cars to or from Orchard City and other towns and cities around the world. Partner with us for amazing services at prices that you will love.
Orchard City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Orchard City||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orchard City to Denver||$171||285 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Orchard City to Los Angeles||$494||823 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Orchard City to Kansas City||$512||853 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Portland to Orchard City||$657||1095 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Orchard City||$680||1134 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Orchard City to Detroit||$930||1550 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Orchard City to Miami||$1327||2212 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Orchard City to Boston||$1352||2253 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Orchard City
At A-1 Auto Transport, our policy is to always scout for the best routes to use in order to make on-time deliveries. We are capable of delivering to any part of this town and the neighboring ones which include Montrose, Clifton, Grand Junction, Redlands, Glenwood Springs, Durango, Cortez, Craig, Steamboat Springs, Alamosa, Canon City, Golden in Colorado, Aztec, Farmington, and Bloomfield in New Mexico. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Orchard City are Colorado State Highway 65, and 92.
It is very difficult to find a shipping company that provides as many services to its customers, all in-house as we do. It's even more difficult to find an auto shipper that gives its customers the leeway to customize their own shipping experience. Some of our services include:
- International Ro/Ro. The term Ro/Ro, roll on roll off, refers to the action of driving your vehicle on to a shipping vessel for shipping and driving it off once it has arrived at its destination. Shipping your vehicle to another country is a different experience to that of shipping domestically. Each country has a different set of rules when it comes to auto transport and there are also different logistics and paperwork to contend with. We have all the resources and the experience to make this process very easy.
- Enclosed/ Covered transport. This is one of the safest modes of transport in the industry. We will ship your vehicle in a covered container which might be made up of soft vinyl or metal depending on the level of protection you need. Your vehicle will be protected from road damage caused by stones or other debris, bad weather, direct sunlight, curious onlookers who might tamper with the car and theft.
- Heavy equipment shipping. This process requires the keen eye of an experienced professional. One wrong move and the heavy equipment can come crashing down on other people's property or worse, other people. Whatever equipment you are shipping, you can rest easy knowing that A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
- Military POV transport. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have been moving vehicles for the military for over 20 years. We give discounts to all members of the various arms of the military, whether you are actively serving or retired.
Types of vehicles that we ship
Thanks to our modern equipment and competent workforce, we are able to ship any type of vehicle that's presented to us. Some of those that we have shipped include:
- Jet skis
- All-terrain vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Classic and antique cars
- Salvaged cars
- Golf carts
- Service utility vehicles
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing. This ensures that your car doesn't break down during shipping.
- Wash your car and take photographs of any damaged parts.
- Remove any aftermarket installations and all your personal items from the vehicle.
- Deactivate your alarm system and your toll tags to prevent your car from being charged as it is ferried past toll stations.
- Make duplicate copies of your car keys.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in the car.
- Make sure you fill in and sign the bill of lading.
Orchard City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|North Road||Orchard Avenue||Oatman Road|
Orchard City includes ZIP codes:
Why ship with us?
Shipping with a tried and tested auto shipper is the only way to guarantee the safety and on-time delivery of your shipment. At A-1 Auto Transport, we've had over 25 years of practice.
If you need additional information on shipping cars to or from Orchard City, just call us on 1-888-230-9116. One of our sales agents will walk you through the whole process.