The town of Carbondale is situated on the slopes of Mount Sopris in Garfield County, Colorado. It started out as an agricultural town supplying food to the neighboring town of Aspen, which was experiencing a boom in silver mining. Its close proximity to Aspen continues to aid its growth up to this day. Since Aspen has become too expensive for the middle and low-class citizens who mainly work there, the Town of Carbondale has become a bedroom town where they live and commute to Aspen for work. Carbondale also has its own thriving tourism economy. You can take part in biking, camping, rock climbing, cross-country skiing, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, bathing in hot springs, hunting, mountaineering, rafting, kayaking and so much more. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Carbondale, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We have been shipping cars and other items to various parts of the world for over 25 years. We offer fast, efficient and affordable services without compromising on quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carbondale to Denver||$170||170 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Carbondale to Kansas City||$578||771 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Carbondale to San Jose||$677||1129 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Carbondale||$682||1137 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to Carbondale||$756||1261 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Carbondale||$1068||2137 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Carbondale to Miami Beach||$1116||2233 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Carbondale to New York||$1165||1943 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Carbondale
Shipping cars to or from Carbondale is easier thanks to our trained personnel and the planning that goes into our operations. We map out the entire county's road system in order to identify the shortest and most efficient routes to use. This saves us fuel and time spent stuck in traffic jams all of which are reflected by our affordable rates. We also ship items to the neighboring towns and suburbs that include Glenwood Springs, Clifton, Montrose, Grand Junction, Steamboat Springs, Craig, Redlands, Golden, Boulder, Applewood, Ken Caryl, Columbine, Superior, Lakewood, and Wheat Ridge.
Services we offer
There's a whole range of services on offer in our service portfolio. Clients are also at liberty to customize their own shipping experience as they deem fit. Some of our most popular services include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. Clients hiring this service are treated to convenience on another level. All you have to do is call to schedule a pick-up and an auto shipping driver will be sent to fetch your vehicle from your doorstep. The main advantages of this service are; your vehicle will only be handled by one driver from the onset of the shipping process to the delivery, you will get to interact with the driver and give him extra instructions if need be, and you will also get a firsthand glimpse of how your vehicle will be handled throughout the shipping process.
- Enclosed/covered transport. People like this mode of transportation for the protection it offers. Your vehicle will be shipped in an enclosed container, safely protected from debris damage, adverse weather, prying eyes, and theft.
- Dealer to dealer transport. Auto dealers ship a lot of vehicles at once. This makes them eligible for discounts and price-breaks which they can, later on, pass on to their customers, making them even more competitive in the market.
Types of vehicles that we ship
We can ship any type of vehicle regardless of its size or shape. Some of the vehicles we have shipped include:
- All-terrain vehicles. These are the perfect types of vehicles to go exploring the rugged mountainous terrain of Carbondale. We are capable of shipping all shapes and sizes that the ATVs come in.
- Sports utility vehicles. They have grown in popularity especially with most American families. They are more comfortable and can handle a wide range of different terrain. We have shipped thousands of SUVs over our years of being in operation. You can count on us to get the job done.
- Sports cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Salvaged vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
The importance of preparing your vehicle for shipping is that it minimizes the chances of delays. Here are some of the things you should do:
- Run down your car's gas tank to the quarter level.
- Clean and take pictures of all damages your vehicle might have.
- Ensure that your car is serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove all your personal items from the car.
- Remove toll tags.
- Disable your vehicle's alarm system.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
We are qualified and capable of shipping just about anything. You are guaranteed the safety and on-time delivery of all your shipments. You can also keep track of your shipment via our satellite tracking system. Ship with us and experience a truly care-free experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.