La Junta, which is Spanish for 'The Junction,' is a Home Rule city situated in southeastern Colorado. It is Otero County's county seat and most populated municipality. It has been an agricultural, ranching, and commercial hub for more than one hundred years. It also celebrates its traditional heritage by having annual festivals, museums, and historical monuments such as Bents Old Fort. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from La Junta, link up with A-1 Auto Transport for one of the best shipping experiences in the industry. With over 40 terminals, 30 carriers, and offices around the world, we have one of the largest shipping infrastructures in America. Ship with us and enjoy convenience like never before.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|La Junta to Colorado Springs||$105||105 miles||1 - 2 days|
|La Junta to Omaha||$415||554 miles||2 - 4 days|
|La Junta to Phoenix||$559||746 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to La Junta||$571||762 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to La Junta||$610||1017 miles||4 - 6 days|
|La Junta to San Jose||$822||1371 miles||4 - 6 days|
|La Junta to New York||$1042||1738 miles||5 - 7 days|
|La Junta to Miami Beach||$1158||1931 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from La Junta
We are capable of providing transport services to any part of this town. We only use the most efficient routes we have mapped out beforehand in order to deliver our customer's shipment in the shortest time possible. Some of the routes that we use when we are shipping cars to or from La Junta include U.S. Highways 50, 350, and Colorado State Highway 10.
We also serve the residents of the neighboring towns and cities of Lamar, Pueblo, Trinidad, Fountain, Fort Carson, Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Canon City, Air Force Academy, Castle Rock, Parker, Alamosa, Centennial in Colorado and Raton in New Mexico.
Our service portfolio
We offer one of the most comprehensive shipping portfolios in the industry. It's filled with various shipping options for the different customer preferences, tastes, and budgets. Here are some of our most popular ones.
- Open-air transport. This is one of our more affordable shipping options. We will place your vehicle on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier, secure it and ship it to its destination. It is the most common method of shipping.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. This service paired with the open-air one is the most common and most affordable package we have. As the client, you are responsible for dropping off your vehicle at the shipping terminal and picking it up in the destination terminal once it has been shipped.
- Multiple car shipping. When you ship multiple cars at once, the auto shipping company saves on the cost of shipping. Since the vehicles are picked up and dropped off at central locations, we save on fuel that would have been used to do the same but at different locations. This savings are passed on to you, the client, through the massive discounts we offer people shipping numerous cars at once.
- Freight shipping. This service is tailored for people shipping items that are not on our shipping portfolio or cars. Freight shippers do not have to worry about the size or shape of their shipments, we can ship them all. Some of the items that we ship include general cargo, industrial equipment, construction, mining equipment and supplies, engines, turbines etc. we also offer distribution services, warehousing, and storage facilities, and refrigerated freight.
The types of vehicles that we ship
We are at liberty to ship any type of vehicle in the market. Some of the ones we frequently ship include:
- Sports utility vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Classic and antique vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- RVs and motorhomes
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Make sure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified and experienced mechanic. He/she should ensure that your tires are properly inflated, all fluids are adequately replenished, leaks plugged, and the battery is fully charged.
- Clear out your vehicle. It should not have any of your personal belongings, loose items, or aftermarket installations. This is to prevent being fined by the authorities, damage or loss through theft.
- Only leave about a quarter-full tank of gas in the vehicle. Your vehicle will only be driven during loading and offloading, therefore, it will not need a lot of fuel. More fuel adds on to the weight of the car and consequently, to the price of shipping.
- Remove any toll tags and parking passes.
- Clean and take pictures of all damaged parts.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, we care about your shipment just as much as you do. We will make sure that it arrives safely and in the agreed timeframe.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.