- Safe And Reliable San Luis Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- San Luis Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Ship To Or From San Luis
- Our Services
- The Types Of Vehicles That We Ship
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipping
- San Luis Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- San Luis Includes Zip Codes
- Ship With Us
- Call Us
Safe And Reliable San Luis Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The oldest town in Colorado, San Luis is the county seat and the most populated town in Costilla County. The town is mainly supported by agriculture and farming with the picturesque landscape littered with herds of pasture grazing in the fields. The town is very spiritual and being most famous for its Station of the cross shrine which are sculptures of different stages of Jesus' crucifixion. Thousands of believers of all faiths flock to the area especially during Easter to commemorate his death and resurrection. If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from San Luis, get in touch with us. We are A-1 Auto Transport. We offer one of the most reliable shipping companies in the country.
San Luis Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From San Luis||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Luis to Denver||$135`||225 miles||2 - 3 days|
|San Luis to Las Vegas||$417||695 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Luis to Dallas||$419||698 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Indianapolis to San Luis||$697||1162 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to San Luis||$721||1201 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to San Luis||$578||963 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Luis to Jacksonville||$1015||1691 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Luis to New York||$1125||1875 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from San Luis
We are the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from San Luis. Our on-time record and safe deliveries are guaranteed thanks to the carefully selected shipping routes that we use. Our drivers are also equipped with the latest navigation system which enables them to easily find new locations. Unlike most of our competitors, we ship to even the most remote locations. Other areas adjacent to San Luis that we also ship to include Alamosa, Trinidad, Canon City, Pueblo, Fountain, Fort Carson, Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, and Air Force Academy in Colorado, Taos, Raton, Espanola, Los Alamos, Santa Fe, and Las Vegas in New Mexico.
We offer a wide range of shipping services at affordable rates. We are also capable of providing specialized shipping solutions to a customer's specific problems. Here are some of our most popular shipping services:
- Door to door shipping
- Enclosed/covered transport
- Open-air Transport
- Terminal to terminal transportation
- Port to port shipping
- Freight shipping
- Shipping for the military
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Shipping for college students
- Multi-car shipping
- Dealer to dealer auto transport
- Shipping for snowbirds
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The types of vehicles that we ship
Some of the common ones that we ship include:
- Golf carts. We have shipped many golf carts during our 25 years of being in operation. They require specialized tools such as cranes and forklifts in order to load them on to the carriers. Not all auto shippers have this equipment. Before settling on an auto shipper, it's important to make sure that he has the necessary tools to facilitate your order.
- Electric vehicles. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge extra to ship these kinds of vehicles like most auto shippers do. We do not believe that they pose any risk of overheating while they are being transported since they will be inoperable during most of the process.
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. Although they are great for going camping, they are quite expensive to run. They have one of the worst fuel consumption rates of about five miles per gallon of gas. Shipping them is not cheap either but it saves you from driving for long distances on unfamiliar roads and the risk of your vehicle getting road damage.
- Sports utility vehicles. More Americans are embracing SUVs because of their versatility. You can comfortably use it as an ordinary Monday to Friday work car and also drive on rugged terrain. We ship all kinds of SUVs including crossovers and alternative fuel ones.
- We are a top rated, full-service, truck shipper. We have been shipping trucks for more than 20 years. Some of the trucks that we normally ship include box trucks, delivery trucks, garbage trucks, firefighting trucks, semis, and commercial trucks.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from San Luis, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from San Luis. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from San Luis, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from San Luis. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in San Luis and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from San Luis. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
How to prepare your car for shipping
Here are a few critical things that you need to do:
- Make sure that your vehicle is checked out and serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Wash your vehicle both in and out and take pictures of all the damaged parts.
- Run down your vehicle's gas tank to the quarter level.
- Deactivate your car's alarm system and all toll tags.
- Remove all your personal items and any aftermarket installations to avoid damage or theft.
- Make copies of your car keys.
San Luis Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Canal Street||Gasper Street||Broad Street|
|Lacombe Street||Parkland Road||Vega Street|
San Luis includes ZIP codes:
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, we value our customers' satisfaction. We always put in 100% in every order. It is no wonder that 97% of our customers recommend us to their families and friends. The numerous positive testimonials on our website are proof of our dedication and also a glimpse of what to expect when you partner with us.
If you need additional information on the process of shipping cars to or from San Luis, call our sales team on 1-888-230-9116.