Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Yuma, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Yuma Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The cost of living in Yuma drops by almost double-digit percentage points when compared to the country average. Such statistics add to the city’s attractiveness as one of the most desirable places in Colorado. You can take advantage of the savings you get by living here to buy yourself a new ride from anywhere in the country. A-1 Auto Transport will cover everything that involves shipping cars to or from Yuma at the most affordable rates. We have the safest and most reliable solutions in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Yuma to Denver||$173||173 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Yuma to Houston||$602||1004 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Yuma to Chicagot||$633||845 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Yuma||$760||1267 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Yuma||$843||1405 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Yuma||$862||1438 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Yuma to Boston||$1087||1813 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Yuma to Miami Beach||$1170||1950 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Yuma
We can fetch or deliver vehicles to any neighborhood within the community and the adjacent regions. Our coverage extends to countrywide and global destinations.
Transport services offered in Yuma
There are a lot of complex processes and regulations involved when sending a vehicle overseas. We have enough experience handling such matters to offer you the best solutions in customs clearance, paperwork preparation, and transportation:
- Our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers one of the most economical transport solutions. The RoRoships have built-in ramps where the automobiles get driven along (rolled) during the loading and unloading.
- Containerized transport helps to secure the highly prized vehicles and possessions from possible damage by seaside hazards. You can save money by opting for a shared container or get more room for your personal effects using a dedicated one.
Open-air shipping is the best solution when you simply want to move an inexpensive vehicle at the lowest cost possible. We can use a flatbed truck for the distances that fall below 500 miles. Multi-car trailers help in transferring 8-11 cars on a long trip across the country.
Highly expensive vehicles may need special care and attention throughout the transportation process. We recommend the enclosed shipping option, which offers the following benefits:
- A fully covered carriage to shield the vehicles from the elements and roadside hazards
- Hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the cars with a low ground clearance
- An air-compressed suspension system to allow for smooth riding on rough terrain
- Non-abrasive straps to secure the vehicle without damaging the exterior
When you live in Colorado, you can choose a convenient terminal across the state for the drop-off or pickup when shipping cars to or from Yuma. We can also send it to your residence or office on the door-to-door arrangement.
Types of cars that we ship
We have reliable transport solutions for motorcycles, ATVs, boats, trucks, vans, farm machinery, and project cargo.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Most transporters enforce a strict prohibition on placing personal items inside the vehicle. Find out from their policy about the list of allowable items. You cannot keep household goods inside the car due to safety and regulatory concerns.
Giving the vehicle a thorough wash will help you to run a flawless inspection process. Make a record of all the chips, dents, and discolorations. Use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides of the car.
Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. It is a recommended level that lowers the vehicle’s weight and helps to cut down the safety risks.
Try to remove all the custom accessories to protect them from possible damage or loss during the transportation. Aftermarket DVD players, speakers, TVs, GPS, spoilers, fog lights, and ground effects do not fall under protection by the transit insurance.
Use protective padding to secure the non-detachable parts on the exterior. Fold in the side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to protect the interior from possible damage.
Keep the car in good shape for driving by running the following maintenance checks.
- Top off the brake fluid, coolant, engine oil, and transmission fluid.
- Check your tires to make sure that they have enough pressure.
- Get the fluid leaks and other mechanical problems fixed.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that the terminals work.
- Prepare a detailed list of the unsolved mechanical issues and special operating instructions needed to handle the vehicle.
Disable the alarm system to keep it from triggering off during transportation. Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway. Prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver at the collection.
Running one of the largest networks in the country, A-1 Auto Transport offers complete solutions for shipping cars to or from Yuma. All of our services get full insurance protection and GPS tracking.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.