Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Granada, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Brimming with succulent melons and other horticultural produce, Granada offers the perfect rural lifestyle. The town sits a few miles off Colorado’s border with Kansas on the eastern side. Unless you want to join a carpool, complete freedom might mean buying a new ride or moving one from your old residence. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Granada.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Granada to Denver||$224||224 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Granada to Albuquerque||$403||403 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Granada to Dallas||$447||596 miles||2 – 4 days|
|San Diego to Granada||$703||1172 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Granada||$723||965 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Granada to Las Vegas||$729||972 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Granada to New York||$988||1647 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami Beach to Granada||$1151||1919 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Granada
Our transport networks include all parts of the town to the countywide system running across all the states of the U.S.
Transport services offered in Granada
A-1 Auto Transport offers several options to cater for personal, corporate and family vehicle relocations throughout the country and other global destinations:
- Enclosed shipping involves placing your vehicle inside a covered truck as an extra safety measure against strong winds, snowfall, debris, and other external hazards.
- Open-air shipping is a cost-effective transport option where you vehicle travels along with several others on a multi-car trailer. Our trucks can handle between 8-10 automobiles in one trip.
- The airfreight option offers a quick transport solution by loading the vehicle on a plane and shipping it to anywhere in the world. It is the most expensive option.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) service works by driving the vehicles on a specialized shipping vessel for a trip across the sea. We will drive them off on reaching the destination.
- Containerized shipping helps to secure the cargo as it travels on the ocean. Container ships travel to far more international destinations than their RoRo counterparts.
- Door-to-door transport offers the most convenient delivery option when shipping cars to or from Granada.
- Terminal shipping involves dropping off or collecting your vehicle at one of the appointed transportation hubs in Colorado.
Types of cars that we ship
- All standard cars, sedans, station wagons, and SUVs
- Electric vehicles and hybrids
- Boats and yachts
- Motorcycles, golf carts, and ATVs
- RVs, trucks, vans, and farm machinery
- Oversized cargo and freight equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
You will have a smooth flow and a cheaper process if you take time to put in the following measures:
- Keep the vehicle in running shape by fixing all the mechanical problems. It should not have aggressive fluid leaks as well. Top off the engine oil, transmission fluid, and coolant. You may want to add anti-freeze if going to a cold climate.
- The transporter might refuse to take the car if you load it with personal items. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) restricts vehicle transporters from carrying all things classified as household goods.
- Custom fittings may not fall under insurance protection. You may want to remove all the off-factory accessories like GPS, stereo systems, spoilers, grills, ground effects, and radar detectors.
- Wash the vehicle so that you can have a clear view of the cosmetic imperfections. Walk around it and record every chip, dent, and discoloration on the body. Use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides of the car. Share the records with the transporter’s representative during the pickup.
- Secure all the loose items on the exterior. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to protect the interior from the elements. Retract the antenna and fold in the side view mirrors.
- Disable the alarm to keep it from causing unnecessary interruptions during the trip.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Leaving too much fuel creates safety issues, which may complicate the shipping process.
- Prepare a list of any special operations needed when handling your vehicle and stick it on the dashboard or give it to the truck driver.
- Remove any EZ-passes that you have in your vehicle to keep them from getting stolen while in transit. You should also deactivate the toll tags to prevent unnecessary charges as your vehicle travels along the highways.
- Find the local DMV and apply for a driver’s license and your vehicle’s registration. You may want to check for other regulations on shipping cars to or from Granada while you’re there.
- Prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver and get the odometer readings before giving out the vehicle.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Our coverage spans all parts of the country, with our networks extending to global destinations. We have skilled and dedicated professionals and comprehensive transport solutions that include insurance protection and GPS tracking.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.