Greenwood village fills a small section of the metropolitan district that includes Denver, which is the largest city in Colorado. It is a beautiful region, brimming with a lot of economic and recreational opportunities. The average incomes in the city fall among the highest in the U.S. If you plan to travel for work or an extended vacation, you can opt for A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Greenwood Village.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Greenwood Village to Colorado Springs||$61||61 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Greenwood Village to Salt Lake City||$396||529 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Greenwood Village to Dallas||$591||788 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Greenwood Village||$640||854 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Greenwood Village||$769||1282 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Greenwood Village||$842||1404 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Greenwood Village to Miami||$1033||2066 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Greenwood Village to New York||$1074||1790 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Greenwood Village
We have extensive transportation networks that connect the city to every state in the country. We can also deliver to any global destination and back.
Our Transport services in Greenwood Village
- Door-to-door transport: We will fetch the vehicle and drop it off at any point that you want. If the trucks find it hard to reach your address, we may settle for the nearest public parking lot.
- Terminal shipping: You can save money by dropping off the vehicle at one of the appointed depots for transportation. We will pick it up and send it to one of the agreed collection hubs in Colorado.
- Enclosed transport: We have covered trucks that help in securing your precious vehicle from road debris and inclement weather. Our solution includes other special features such as an air-compressed suspension system for smooth riding and hydraulic lift gates for safe handling.
- Open air shipping: It is possibly one of the cheapest solutions that you will find when shipping cars to or from Greenwood Village. It is a popular choice for many shippers across the country, including large dealerships and manufacturers.
- International RoRo: RoRo stands for roll-on/roll-off, which describes the loading and unloading process used when sending hundreds of vehicles across the sea using a specialized vessel. A team of handlers drives the cars along the ship’s ramp in both steps.
- Containerized shipping: Highly expensive vehicles might need safety measures that you cannot get when you opt for the RoRo standard. Containers have airtight and watertight properties that help to secure cargo from all potential risks while at sea.
- Motorcycle transport: We have the best moving solutions for all types of bikes, from vintage brands to superbikes. We can use a shipping crate for extra security if you plan to send it overseas.
Types of cars that we ship
Our trucks can handle boats, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, RVs, buses, golf carts, farm machinery, project equipment, SUVs, freight goods, and more.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Wash the car so that you can have a thorough inspection process. Some of the dirt and dust on the vehicle might hide the cosmetic imperfections.
- Get a piece of paper and record very chip, dent, discoloration, and scratch on the vehicle. Use a camera to take close up shots and make sure that you date all the records.
- The DOT does not allow car shippers to transport household items. They might also damage the interior, in which case you will not get insurance protection.
- An inoperable vehicle will increase the cost to ship. Make sure that the battery runs on a full charge and that the terminals work effectively. Get the tires properly inflated and top off the fluid levels. Report any mechanical issues in advance or get them checked out by a technician.
- Run down the gas tank to about 1/4 or 1/8 of the tank. Too much fuel may complicate the shipping process while too little makes it hard for the trucker to start and drive the vehicle during the handling process.
- Fold in your side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Remove any custom items that might suffer damage from the shipping process, like spoilers and luggage racks. Use a protective cover on any loose items that you cannot detach from the vehicle.
- Disable the alarm system or leave written instructions on how to turn it off when it triggers. Include any special operations needed for the quirks on your vehicle.
- Deactivate the toll tags to stop them from accumulation of unnecessary charges along the highway. Make a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, making us your most reliable partners for shipping cars to or from Greenwood Village. Our service meets all the licensing requirements from the federal transport authorities. Click here to confirm our MC and DOT numbers. You can also run through the feedback that we get from many of our customers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.