Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Basalt, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lying between the Basalt Mountains and the magnificent Sopris, is the town of Basalt. It is home to residents of two counties in Colorado; Pitkin and Eagle counties. Basalt’s economy largely relies on tourism activities, with the exception of a few retail, diners and restaurants. Basalt offers fishing, kayaking and white water rafting activities at the confluence of the Roaring Fork River and the Frying Pan River. The Ruedi Reservoir offers an ample setting for sailing, wind surfing and skiing. During winter, the Basalt Mountains turn to snow-filled skiing and snowboarding grounds for athletes and folks that just want to have fun. One however, needs a private car with them if they are to have an easy time visiting all the attraction sites in Basalt. Have your private car shipped along with A-1 Auto Transport; the best for shipping cars to or from Basalt.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Basalt to Colorado Springs||$245||245 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Basalt to Tucson||$600||800 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Basalt to Los Angeles||$662||883 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Basalt||$693||1155 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Basalt||$707||1179 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Atlanta to Basalt||$947||1579 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Basalt to Washington, D.C.||$1102||1838 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Basalt to Philadelphia||$1142||1904 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Basalt
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to sticking to its mantra, by offering ‘safe and reliable auto shipping services’. We guarantee safe shipping services by insuring every car in transit against damage or loss. As for reliability, we take up a tailored service delivery approach, in which we personalize the car shipping experience to the profile of Basalt. The state of the road network serving each region as well as the availability of terminal points influences the manner in which we deliver cars. With such knowledge about the town’s profile, we are able to make deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Basalt. We also offer Basalt car shipping services to clients from the neighboring cities and towns, including Snowmass, Aspen, Redstone, Carbondale, Marble and El Jebel.
Auto transport services we provide
- Snowmobile shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers professional shipping services for different snowmobiles, including performance, Indy performance, touring, trail, utility and mountain snowmobiles. Due to their different chassis and varying designs, we recommend shipping snowmobiles with enclosed carriers, which provide extra protection against potential hazards like adverse weather conditions. Additionally, with A-1 Auto Transport, you can get your snowmobile shipped right to the site you wish. We rely on GPS navigation to make deliveries across any location in Basalt. Get all the information about this service here.
- ATV shipping: When winter is over, the skiing grounds pave way for warm-weather activities, including ATV racing activities. A-1 Auto Transport is able to ship different types of ATVs including dune buggies, quads and sand rails among others. We have carriers dedicated to shipping such vehicles. Non-abrasive soft ties and industrial strength skids are used to secure the ATVs onboard the carriers throughout the entire journey so as to avoid scrapes on the bodywork. Read more on this here.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a comprehensive service mix that caters to clients that own a sedan, SUV, ATV, snowmobile, motorcycle, RV, truck, van, high-end car, electric or hybrid car as well as heavy equipment like tractors.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Mind the keys: Ensure you have at least two sets of car keys, as the driver will need a copy for him to do his job.
- Disable the car alarm: The cars are completely safe onboard our carriers, which makes the need for a car alarm obsolete. Besides, a car alarm would have the driver making multiple stops to turn it off.
- Remove all personal items: Remove all appliances, electronics, clothing and such household items from the car in compliance with the regulations set by the Department of Transportation. Also, ensure you remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers as these are not covered under an in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: The car needs to be examined before it is loaded onto our carriers. From the examination, a car hauler’s inspection report is drafted, with clear description of any pre-existing damages. Washing the car improves the clarity of such details, which in turn facilitates a reliable report.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Ensure any fluid leaks are fixed by a mechanic and thereafter, fill up the fluids to their recommended levels. Additionally, check that all tires are properly inflated and that the car battery is sufficiently charged if need be. This is done to minimize the possibility of mechanical issues arising during transportation.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully insured and bonded firm. All cars are insured against damage or loss, which guarantees clients a worry-free time.
Give A-1 Auto Transport a call on (Tel:8004522880) and enjoy a professional touch when shipping cars to or from Basalt.