All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Shipping & Transport Services
Our clients that ship ATVs and side by side ATVs are often surprised to find that, like motorcycles, it is actually quite affordable to hire someone to transport smaller vehicles. In fact, when weighed against the potential for damage–we’ve seen a lot of damaged quads and trucks with broken cab windows caused by ATV hauling–it often makes more sense and costs less overall to ship it professionally.
As a general rule, if an ATV doesn’t fit in the bed of your truck with the tailgate fully closed and secured, you should hire a professional, especially for longer trips.
We offer both open and enclosed transport options for ATVs, depending on what level of security and damage protection you’re comfortable with. Every vehicle we ship is protected against damages by full insurance coverage for the duration of the delivery and we ship to local terminals in all 50 states (including Alaska and Hawaii), or we can deliver right to your door.
Cost & Time To Ship Your ATV Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Transit Days|
|Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles||$710||370 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago, IL to Memphis, TN||$710||530 miles||2-4 days|
|San Diego, CA to Dallas, TX||$710||1360 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston, TX to New York, NY||$770||1630 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to Detroit, MI||$770||2015 miles||6-8 days|
|Miami, FL to Denver, CO||$770||2065 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle, WA to Atlanta, GA||$830||2635 miles||7-9 days|
|Boston, MA to Phoenix, AZ||$830||2650 miles||7-9 days|
|Portland, OR to Charlotte, NC||$830||2755 miles||7-9 days|
|San Jose, CA to Miami, FL||$830||3070 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of all-terrain vehicle you are shipping.
*$7000 insurance coverage is included per vehicle.
*Additional coverage is available.
*Call us for specific date requests.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Safety, Security & Peace of Mind | ATV Transport Features
Air-ride suspension – All of our ATV carriers are equipped with air-ride suspension to provide the smoothest transport experience possible, whether you need shipping across the state or across the country. There’s no location we won’t deliver to and we are happy to offer complimentary price estimates for all parties interested in having an ATV shipped, either in the U.S. and internationally.
Insurance coverage – Insurance coverage is included as part of every price quote we offer, which is one of the primary advantages of hiring a licensed vehicle shipping company to move an all terrain vehicle. While it can sometimes be cheaper to go the do-it-yourself route, any damages come out of your own pocket when hauling your own vehicle, which should not be understated.
Satellite tracking – No need to worry about the progress or status of your vehicle while it’s being transported. All of our carriers have GPS tracking capability enabled, allowing our customers to get an instant, real time update on the location of their all terrain vehicle at any point during the shipping process.
Get a FREE estimate on the cost of shipping. A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your ATV.
Safety Information – A safety guide and general information about usage and injury statistics, including state-by-state laws and resources for using all terrain vehicles.
ATV Connection – A forum that includes information about clubs, events and just about any other topic related to ATVs and UTVs.
Related Information & FAQ
All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Shipping: Frequently Asked Questions
- ATV Transport Near Me
- ATV Transportation From State to State
- Best Door To Door ATV & UTV Shipping Services
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship An ATV Overseas?
- Ship an ATV to France
- Ship ATV to Europe
- Ship ATV to Germany
- Ship ATV to Guam
- Shipping an ATV to or from Miami
- Why Should I Ship My Quad through Professionals?
- The Process of Shipping an ATV to the Dominican Republic from the US
- Find the Right Transporter for Shipping an ATV from the USA to Australia
- What Options Do I Have If I’m Shipping My ATV through a Transport Company?
- What Is the Wisest Way to Ship an ATV from the US to Canada?
- What Is the Safest Way to Ship My ATV?
- The Process of Shipping an ATV across the USA
- Shipping an ATV Cross Country through a Professionals Is Affordable and Safe
- How to Ship My ATV without Spending Too Much?
- How to Get an ATV Shipping Quote
- Even the Best ATV Shipping Services are Affordable
- Costs Affiliated With Shipping An All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
- ATV Shipping To Mexico
- Cost To Ship A Four Wheeler
- Shipping A Side-By-Side ATV or UTV: How Much Will It Cost?
- Shipping an ATV to Hawaii
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Four Wheeler
- ATV International Shipping
- ATV Shipping Rates
- Preparing an ATV for Transport
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Quad?
- Cheapest Way to Ship Golf Carts
- Cheapest Way to Ship ATVs and UTVs