The town of Akron is the county seat to Washington County in Colorado. With over 1702 residents, it is the most populated municipality of the county. Once considered a frontier town, it has now grown to be one of the biggest agricultural powerhouses in Colorado. The city is hailed for its Milo, sunflower, red wheat and corn production. Cattle rearing is also popular with over half of the agricultural revenue coming from its related industries. If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from Akron for either business or pleasure, we are the go-to company. We are an auto shipping company known as A-1 Auto Transport. We have a wide shipping network that spans across the globe and we will get your shipment safely delivered to its intended destination in no time. Our journey shipping vehicles started over 25 years ago and we haven't looked back since. Our customers can expect nothing but the best when they partner with us. Our professionalism is evident from the positive feedback we get from our satisfied clients.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Akron to Colorado Springs||$159||159 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Akron to Kansas City||$410||547 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Akron to Los Angeles||$676||1127 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Akron||$689||919 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Akron to Houston||$740||987 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Akron to Seattle||$822||1370 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Akron||$1003||2007 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Akron||$1011||1686 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Akron
Our drivers are accorded the best equipment and working conditions in order to effectively perform their duties. Our carriers are fitted with state-of-the-art navigation equipment so that the drivers may be able to maneuver in unknown locations and also provide the customer with feedback on where their shipment is. We often use U.S. Highway 34, Colorado Highway 63, and Interstate 76 when we are shipping cars to or from Akron. Other locations close to Akron that we often ship to include Fort Morgan, Sterling, Evans, Greeley, Brighton, Aurora, Windsor, Parker, Commerce City, Welby, Thornton, Northglenn, Centennial, Federal Heights, and Sherrelwood.
Offering a wide variety of services isn't enough to keep our clients happy. We double up on the execution of our services and ensure that the customer gets his/her money's worth. Our staff is always prepared to do whatever is in their power to ensure that the customer's shipment makes it to its destination safely and on schedule. Some of our services include:
- Shipping heavy equipment. The process of shipping heavy equipment requires the expertise and keen eye of a qualified and experienced shipper. The equipment is most often too expensive to risk shipping by amateurs. We have the necessary handling equipment to ship any type of equipment. Over the years we have frequently shipped excavators, dredgers, rollers, industrial equipment, and many more.
- Covered shipping. For maximum protection, this is the best service to use. Your vehicle/shipment will be secured on the back of a closed-sided carrier or shipped on the back of a containerized flatbed. In the container, it is protected from direct sunlight, harsh weather, stone and other debris damage and theft.
- Open-air transport. This is one of our most popular and affordable shipping options. Your shipment is loaded and secured on the back of an open-sided carrier for shipping. Although it is the best money saving option, it doesn’t give the same protection as the covered shipping.
Vehicles that we ship
One of our key advantages is that we are able to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles. Our clients can rely on us to safely handle their vehicles to any destination in the world. Some of the popular types of vehicles that we ship include:
- Boats such as houseboats, catamarans, yachts, dinghies, and other watercraft
- Salvaged vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Luxury cars
- Sports cars
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
How to prepare your vehicle for the auto shipping process
- Make sure that your vehicle is properly serviced. This prevents breakdowns that result in delays.
- Clean your vehicle and note down all damages. Taking pictures is a good way of ensuring that you have evidence in case a dispute arises.
- Remove or deactivate your parking passes and toll tags.
- Leave about a quarter full tank of gas in the car.
- Get rid of all your personal belongings and any loose or aftermarket installation to prevent damage or theft.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disarm your alarm system.
Why ship with us?
For starters, we have one of the most advanced shipping equipment in the industry. It allows us to safely accommodate and handle your shipment. We also provide the best value for money services. Ship with us and experience what it means to have a world leader by your side.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.