Safe And Reliable Burke County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With so many car shipping firms in the market today, it is tricky to choose the right firm when shipping cars to or from Burke County. The right firm is often determined by your interests. Does the firm offer shipping for a particular type of car? What if I need several cars to be shipped? Can they do that? What of the price? A-1 Auto Transport understands these concerns better than any other auto shipping firm in Burke County. We have a quarter of a century of experience in the car shipping business. We offer carrier services tailored to the vehicle profile. This way, you get services specific for sedans, SUVs, trucks, RVs, vans, high-end vehicles, electric/hybrid cars as well as heavy equipment. No other firm in North Carolina beats our service mix.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to Burke County||$79||79 miles||1-2 days|
|Atlanta to Burke County||$239||239 miles||2-4 days|
|Burke County to Washington, D.C.||$429||429 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Burke County||$491||655 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Burke County||$601||802 miles||3-5 days|
|Burke County to Houston||$619||1032 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Burke County||$1059||2649 miles||7-9 days|
|Las Vegas to Burke County||$1069||2139 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
As a quality assurance policy, we take the time to get familiar with our service areas. Burke County isn’t left behind. We know the roads leading to the city and towns across the county. With the basic understanding of the roads, we then rely on state-of-the-art GPS navigation to make way to exact addresses when shipping cars to or from Burke County.
We guarantee successful car deliveries to any address in Morganton, Connelly Springs, Drexel, Glen Alpine, Hildebran, Long View, Rhodhiss, Rutherford, Valdese, Drexe, Icard, Jonas Ridge, Linville, Lovelady, Lower Creek, Lower Fork, Quaker Meadow, Silver Creek, Smoky Creek, Upper Creek, Upper Fork, Hildebran, Connelly Springs, Salem and Petersburg. We also serve clients from the neighboring counties including Avery County, Caldwell County, Catawba County, Lincoln County, Cleveland County, McDowell County and Rutherford County.
- All autos shipping: 25 years in the industry has seen us handle different types of autos. A simple sedan requires just the basic prepping and safety precautions. A utility truck or RVs on the other hand require more care and attention due to their large size and special features. No matter the type of automotive you own, trust A-1 Auto Transport to successfully deliver it to you. Have a look at the brands we have handled before.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long-haul trucks fitted with single or double-decked flatbed racks. They are not confined in space, allowing them to accommodate about 4 to 8 assorted vehicles. The cars are exposed to the open air during the course of transportation but are in no way vulnerable to extreme damage. Such carriers offer a resource sharing advantage over enclosed carriers, proving to be the budget friendly option.
- Enclosed carrier services: Under this service, cars are shipped inside intermodal containers. These offer extra protection to the car. The intermodal structure however limits the number of vehicles that can be transported at a go, making it significantly more expensive.
Get in touch!
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are open round the clock so you can get in touch with us at any time of the day or night when shipping cars to or from Burke County.
Zip codes included in Burke County
- ZIP Code 28612 - Connelly Springs
- ZIP Code 28619 - Drexel
- ZIP Code 28628 - Glen Alpine
- ZIP Code 28637 - Hildebran
- ZIP Code 28641 - Jonas Ridge
- ZIP Code 28647 - Linville Falls
- ZIP Code 28655 - Morganton
- ZIP Code 28666 - Icard
- ZIP Code 28671 - Rutherford College
- ZIP Code 28680 - Morganton
- ZIP Code 28690 - Valdese
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.