Safe And Reliable Craven County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is an auto hauling company that has been shipping cars to or from Craven County for the past 20 years. We are one of the largest U.S. based auto shippers, with offices, storage units and carriers spread throughout the country and overseas. We offer fast, reliable, efficient and most importantly, affordable shipping solutions. We ship to or from any county in North Carolina, the United States and overseas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Craven County||$332||332 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Craven County||$417||556 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Craven County||$489||489 miles||2-4 days|
|Craven County to Memphis||$648||865 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Craven County||$801||1335 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Craven County||$1051||2629 miles||7-9 days|
|Denver to Craven County||$1071||1786 miles||5-7 days|
|Craven County to Tucson||$1111||2222 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Craven County
Our drivers are conversant with all the routes that interconnect the 774 square miles that make up Craven County. As a company, we have spent a great deal on mapping and collecting statistics on all the major roads in this county so as to ensure we beat traffic jams and deliver our shipments on-time. The major roads we use are; Us 17 and 70, NC 41 and 43. Under our door to door pick-up and drop off service, we even ship to the smaller towns of Bridgeton, Cove City, Dover, River Bend, Trent Woods, and Vanceboro.
We also ship to or from the neighboring Counties of Beaufort to the northeast, Pamlico to the east, Carteret to the southeast, Jones to the southwest, Lenoir to the west, and Pitt County to the northwest.
If you are shipping cars to or from Craven County, we have a service that will suit your need. Our vast shipping portfolio covers everything from shipping motorcycles to yachts. Some of our services include:
- Military and Armed forces: For the brave men and women who serve in the Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, A-1 Auto Transport offers discounted shipping services and any active or retired member of the United States armed forces. We have shipped thousands of armed forces personnel vehicles to bases across the country and also overseas. Our only requirement is that the vehicle is road legal, must have four wheels or more with an exception for mopeds and motorcycles and that the vehicle is owned or is being leased by a member of the military or their dependants.
- Freight shipping: With agriculture being one of the core activities in Craven County, we offer freight shipping to anyone who may require refrigerated shipping for their produce. Under this service, we ship many items that do not fall under any of our other categories. There are no size or weight restrictions, we ship them all. Here are a few of the other items we offer freight services for:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
Ship with us!
Zip codes included in Craven County
- 28519 Bridgeton
- 28523 Cove City
- 28526 Dover
- 28527 Ernul
- 28532 Havelock
- 28533 Cherry Point
- 28560 New Bern
- 28561 New Bern
- 28562 New Bern
- 28563 New Bern
- 28564 New Bern
- 28568 Vanceboro
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.