Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Polk County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Polk County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, our mission in Polk County is to offer exemplary automobile transportation services to all our clients. We strive to make each interaction with us positive, both within the county and the rest of North Carolina. When you make the decision to hand over your vehicle to us, you experience bliss! Our team focuses on making the entire shipping process professional and worth the investment for you. Besides, we offer low cost services to enable you access all our shipping services within your budget.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Polk County||$329||329 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Polk County||$476||476 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Polk County||$495||661 miles||3-5 days|
|Polk County to New York||$523||698 miles||3-5 days|
|Polk County to Houston||$739||986 miles||3-5 days|
|San Jose to Polk County||$1035||2589 miles||7-9 days|
|Polk County to Seattle||$1086||2716 miles||7-9 days|
|Mesa to Polk County||$1170||1950 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Polk County
The road network in this 239 square mile area is one of the reasons why we love shipping vehicles to the county. The area is served by several roads that have become quite familiar to our drivers over the last twenty plus years. Interstate 26 which is one of the major roads grants us access to cities like Spartanburg and Asheville whose residents enjoy the services we offer. US freeway 74 and non-freeway US 176 are additional routes that we use to move vehicles all over the county and its environs.
Polk County is surrounded by a number of counties that we access through North Carolina State Routes 9 and 108 when shipping cars to or from Polk County. These counties include Henderson County to the west and Rutherford County to the northeast. Our services also extend to South Carolina, specifically Spartanburg County and Greenville County.
We provide vehicle owners with the best services when shipping cars to or from Polk County and the rest of the US. Some of these excellent services include:
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Are you planning to move your vehicle to any of the fifty states but too busy to receive it upon arrival? Relax! We can deliver it for you at one of our terminal facilities allowing you to pick it at a later date. We have over forty terminals spread all over the US and abroad making us a great partner for vehicle owners looking for terminal to terminal shipping. Our truck drivers have mastered the shortest routes to these terminals and can move your vehicle to the exact location within the shortest time possible. Also, rates for transportation to these terminals are very affordable no matter your budget.
- Heavy duty equipment shipping: Moving oversized cargo can be overwhelming for those new to auto shipping. Luckily, we are experienced in moving heavy duty equipment and can do it on your behalf within agreed timelines. Our fleet of trucks can haul cargo of varied tonnages without putting them at risk. Some of the heavy equipment that we ship for manufacturers as well as industries are reconditioned machinery, hydraulic forklifts and cranes.
Ship with us!
We have a team ready to assist you in shipping cars to or from Polk County and other parts of the US. A-1 Auto Transport is committed to making your shipping experience stress-free all year long. We are just a call away if you are interested in any of our services.
Zip codes included in Polk County
- 28722 Columbus
- 28750 Lynn
- 28756 Mill Spring
- 28773 Saluda
- 28782 Tryon