Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Burlington, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Burlington Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome the A-1 Auto Transport page for shipping a car to or from Burlington, North Carolina! On this page, you’ll find a directory of local carriers that cater to Alamance County, as well as some tips for finding an experienced and affordable car shipper in the area. We encourage our readers to contact the companies in our directory for a free price quote or to call us at the number at the top of the page with their questions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Burlington||$291||291 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Burlington||$352||352 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Burlington||$386||515 miles||2-4 days|
|Burlington to Milwaukee||$639||852 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Burlington||$686||1144 miles||4-6 days|
|Burlington to Colorado Springs||$960||1600 miles||5-7 days|
|Mesa to Burlington||$1052||2105 miles||6-8 days|
|Burlington to Las Vegas||$1138||2276 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Burlington Auto Transport Services
- Get References – References can be hard to come by in the auto transport industry–at least genuine references written by a real customer. Be cautious of what you find on company websites and review sites. While these can be helpful, they should be approached with a grain of salt as they are also easy to manipulate. So where can you find good information from someone with experience using a car shipper? One good place to start is with real estate agents and moving companies. Many customers that are moving also need a car moved and getting a recommendation from a professional with some industry knowledge is clearly far preferable to trusting an anonymous source from the internet. Another good options to contact are auto dealerships and car rental agencies. Both types of business would have regular interaction with a car shipper.
Need a better understanding of the car shipping process? Click here to view our infographic which explains what’s involved.
- Insurance – There is a base level of insurance that every auto carrier must have in order to be licensed. This means that insurance is included in the overall cost of shipping and you should not have to pay extra for coverage. There are some circumstances in which additional coverage may be purchased, but that should be at your discretion and usually only applies when moving an expensive or luxury vehicle. If an auto transporter is trying to convince you need extra insurance for shipping a 2000 Toyota Corolla, that should raise some red flags. If you decide that you do want to purchase additional coverage, contact your auto insurance company first and see if you have any existing coverage. Some standard policies do include provisions for car shipping.
Click here to find more information about auto insurance policies, the terminology they use, and what you should look for when selecting an insurer.
- Don’t Fill Up – You should not have more than one-quarter of a tank of gas in your vehicle before it’s picked up by the shipper. Some companies will even request as little as one-eighth of a tank before they will load your car onto the carrier. This is done for both safety and cost reasons: the weight of 8 full gas tanks compared 8 tanks that are only 1/8 full is quite substantial. One you decide on which company to work with, make sure know what sort of preparations they require before shipping!
Visit the official website for the City of Burlington to discover other local businesses in the area and the services they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Burlington Auto Transport Directory
River Auto Transport Company
River Auto Transport is a car shipper that serves all 50 states and most major metro areas across the U.S. They specialize in shipping cars up and down the East Coast, as well as auto relocation for snowbirds and seasonal travelers.
5540 Centerview Dr
Raleigh, NC 27606
Savage Towing Inc
In business locally since 1996, Savage Towing is a family owned and operated shipper based out of Cary, North Carolina. They offer both local towing and long distance car shipping, to and from Burlington.
8360 Chapel Hill Rd
Cary, NC 27513
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
One of the more established auto shippers in the industry, Hansen & Adkins has local offices from North Carolina to Southern California. They are a SmartWay Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and have been in business since 1994.
5601 Old Walkertown Rd
Walkertown, NC 27051
Burlington includes ZIP codes
27215, 27216, 27217.