Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wilson County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Wilson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wilson County offers small town living serenity and the luxury of being close to the big city of Raleigh. The most convenient type of transportation in such environments is by private car. There are good roads connecting the county to other regions in North Carolina. If you’re buying a car or moving homes, talk to A-1 Auto Transport for your shipping solutions. We have custom solutions for everyone who is shipping cars to or from Wilson County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Louisville to Wilson County||$165||165 miles||1-2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Wilson County||$256||256 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Wilson County||$480||480 miles||2-4 days|
|Wilson County to Houston||$606||808 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Wilson County||$709||1183 miles||4-6 days|
|Mesa to Wilson County||$991||1652 miles||5-7 days|
|Wilson County to Los Angeles||$1017||2034 miles||6-8 days|
|Wilson County to San Francisco||$1166||2332 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our custom solutions
- With a high value luxury car, a scratch or dent might cost you thousands of dollars in repairs. We have more secure enclosed transportation for such circumstances. Enclosed trailers protect your car from harsh weather, dust and other external hazards.
- We have multi-car open carriers that help to transport your car cheaply. There are more people shipping cars to or from Wilson County on these carriers. This means that you also get to enjoy shorter lead times.
- We save you the hassle of going to shipping terminals. You can pay a small fee and send us to pick your car from any point. We will deliver the car to your home or office.
- You can drop off your vehicle and pick it up from a shipping terminal cheaply. We have several shipping terminal networks around North Carolina.
Evaluating the transport company
- Licensing: A good auto shipper has the right licensing and complies with the relevant federal and state regulations. One important regulation for interstate carriers is that of the FMCSA. Verify the MC and US DOT numbers of the transport company from this link on the FMCSA website.
- Services: Many people who are shipping cars to or from Wilson County have different sets of needs. A good company will offer a variety of transportation or delivery solutions to meet your unique needs.
- Experience: A-1 Auto Transport has been around for more than two decades. We also have a strong local presence in the county and state.
- International experience: This lists differently because international car hauling is a little more complicated. There are more regulatory laws, more logistical challenges and paperwork. A-1 Auto Transport is widely experienced in this field. We will help you to sail through customs, documentation and transportation easily.
- Reviews: Reading up on reviews and customer feedback is one of the best evaluation methods. You will easily learn how other customers have experienced services from the company. You will also find out their weaknesses and how they solve problems for their customers. We have been getting great feedback from customers on our website.
- Estimates: Get several quotes from different companies and check their pricing. Make your best judgments based on services offered and not just pricing. A good company will give you written quotes. This is because they have more confidence on the correctness of their estimate. Get yours instantly from our website
Make less effort finding the right prices
Click here for a free and non-obligatory quote on the A-1 Auto Transport website. Call 1-800-452-2880 to learn more about our services.
Zip codes included in Wilson County
- 27813- Black Creek
- 27822- Elm City
- 27851- Lucama
- 27873- Saratoga
- 27880- Sims
- 27883- Stantonsburg
- 27893- Wilson
- 27894- Wilson
- 27895- Wilson
- 27896- Wilson