- Car Transport Martin County Near Me
- Martin County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Martin County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Choose Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Martin County
Car Transport Martin County Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport has captured the hearts and minds of the 24,505 residents in Martin County! Our customer base in the area keeps on growing as a testament of the quality of services we offer. Our team of professionals focuses on improving delivery of vehicles to North Carolina and other parts of the US. Also, our vehicle shipping services are offered at rock bottom prices for the benefit of our clients.
Martin County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Martin County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington to Martin County||$146||244 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Atlanta to Martin County||$306||510 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Martin County to New York||$281||468 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Martin County||$436||727 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Martin County||$777||1295 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Martin County to Tucson||$1345||2242 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Francisco to Martin County||$1764||2940 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Las Vegas to Martin County||$1457||2428 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Martin County
Our drivers ensure that every part of Martin County has a taste of the exceptional services we offer. They are always looking for the best ways to add value to customers moving vehicles to the 462 square mile area and beyond. Our team has become accustomed to the roads in the area and always maps out the fastest and safest routes to use. When shipping cars to or from Martin County and counties close by, we use U.S Routes 13, 17 and 64. These roads crisscross the county and connects us to cities and towns spread all over.
In addition, counties that border Martin County and have access to our services through North Carolina state routes 11, 42, 125, 142, 171 and 903 are Bertie County to the northeast, Washington County to the east, Beaufort County to the southeast, Pitt County to the southwest, Edgecombe County to the west and Halifax County to the northwest.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our service portfolio
We offer one-of- a-kind services to vehicle owners in the US and abroad. Here are some services that are ideal for shipping cars to or from Martin County.
- Expedited vehicle shipping: We can get your car to any destination within the US within twenty four hours. Our team makes expedited shipping a great resource for vehicle owners looking to move cars within the shortest time possible. In some cases, the cars are moved overnight and delivered to their owners first thing in the morning. For nearby locations, we use open and enclosed trailers to move both single and multiple units of cars. However, urgent shipping to overseas locations is done using airplanes and may cost higher than regular vehicle transportation.
- Multi car shipping: Shipping more than one car within the US should not be a stressful affair for you. We have a team that is experienced in shipping multiple vehicles to all the fifty states. Our drivers haul several cars using open trailers that can accommodate more than one car at a go. We ensure that every car being shipped is well secured on the truck to avoid any accidents along the way. It does not matter whether you are moving a number of regular or luxury cars, we can do it on your behalf.
We are grateful that you consider us a worthwhile partner for your shipping needs. A-1 Auto Transport offers expert services in shipping cars to or from Martin County for individuals and companies. To learn more about us, contact our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Martin County
|27892 Beargrass||27841 Hassell||27861 Parmele||27892 Williamston|
|27825 Everetts||27846 Jamesville||27861 Robersonville|
|27840 Hamilton||27857 Oak City||27871 Robersonville|