Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Surry County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Surry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Surry County is the place to visit with private means of transportation at your disposal. The county spoils you for choice with its numerous social activities. Tourists get to experience how living in 1960 was like by visiting the Andy Griffith Museum; the biggest yet in North Carolina. The annual Mayberry Days festival in September brings everyone together for musical concerts and delicious cuisines. For the more aggressive tourists, Surry County offers canoeing and water crafting Ararat River, Fisher River and Mitchell River. Additionally, one can indulge in hiking, mountain climbing and zip lining from some of the many mountains in the county. With so much to do in the region, it is advised to get your car professionally shipped for you when visiting Surry County. A-1 Auto Transport is the carrier firm to use when shipping cars to or from Surry County.
Our scope of service
Surry County has one of the most diverse socio-economic profiles in North Carolina. This requires a carrier firm that is familiar with every nook and cranny in the region for guaranteed deliveries in every location when shipping cars to or from Surry County. A-1 Auto Transport is one such carrier.
We serve the City of Mount Airy, Dobson, Elkin, Pilot Mountain, Flat Rock, Lowgap, Toast, White Plains, Bryan, Eldora, Franklin, Long Hill, Marsh, Pilot, Rockford, Shoals, Siloam, South Westfield, Stewarts Creek, Westfield, Albion, Ararat, Ash Hill, Bannertown, Blackwater, Blevins Store, Boones Hill, Bottom, Burch, Cedar Hill, Combstown, Copeland, Crooked Oak, Crutchfield, Devotion, Fairview, Hills Grove, Holly Springs, Indian Grove, Jenkinstown, Ladonia, Level Cross, Little Richmond, Mount Herman, Mountain Park, Mulberry, New Hope, Oak Grove, Pine Hill, Pine Ridge, Poplar Springs, Red Brush, Sheltontown, Slate Mountain, State Road, Stony Knoll, Turkey Ford, Union Cross, Union Hill, Woodville, Zephyr and White Sulphur Springs.
- Long distance car shipping: Shipping cars over long distances involves crossing different topographies and weather conditions. Keeping the weight of a fully loaded carrier in mind, skill and experience are mandatory for guaranteed safety for your vehicle. Surry County is highly mountainous since the entire county is positioned in the Appalachian Mountains region. The winding roads going uphill, like interstate 74, are a challenge for inexperienced drivers. Additionally, the mountain passes otherwise known as the ‘gaps’ are known for occasional high winds, strong enough to force automobiles and large 18-wheeler trucks off the road. A smart client will opt for A-1 Auto Transport when shipping their cars as we have trained staff to handle such conditions.
- Terminal delivery: We understand the need for having a hands-on-the-wheel experience once you arrive at Surry County. After all, it adds to the thrill of exploring the region. For such instances, we drop the car off at a car depot or secure parking facility closest to the airport.
Find out more!
A-1 Auto Transport offers more services when shipping cars to or from Surry County. Simply click here to have a look.
Zip Codes included in Surry County
- 27007 – Ararat
- 27017 – Dobson
- 27024 – Lowgap
- 27030 – Mount Airy
- 27031 – Mount Airy
- 27041 – Pilot Mountain
- 27047 – Siloam
- 27049 – Toast
- 27053 – Westfield
- 28621 – Elkin
- 28676 – State Road