Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lee County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lee is a highly industrialized county. It’s among the leading brick manufacturing areas in the US. It is also considered the leading cotton and tobacco producing county in southwestern US. That’s not all. Lee is North Carolina’s largest oil and natural gas reserve; with the heavy industrialization in the region. The need for car shipping is at an all-time high. Contractors, large-scale farmers and residents of Lee County trust A-1 Auto Transport as their carrier firm of choice. We have a unique service mix that caters to the needs of every person and industry when shipping cars to or from Lee County. Additionally, our experience is unbeatable, providing a sense of assurance in our ability to handle different kinds of shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Lee County||$308||308 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Lee County||$390||520 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Lee County||$482||643 miles||3-5 days|
|Lee County to Houston||$705||1175 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Lee County||$991||1652 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Lee County||$1009||2523 miles||7-9 days|
|San Francisco to Lee County||$1128||2821 miles||7-9 days|
|Lee County to Las Vegas||$1155||2311 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Our scope of service covers all regions in Lee County, including Sanford, Broadway, Colon, Cumnock, Lemon Springs, Tramway, Greenwood, Jonesboro, Cape Fear, Deep River, East Sanford, West Sanford and Pocket. We even offer home delivery services as well as terminal delivery to all locations when shipping cars to or from Lee County.
We also serve clients from the neighboring counties that need Lee car shipping services. Among them are Chatham County, Harnett County and Moore County.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Shipping heavy equipment requires heavy freight insurance, an asset most carrier firms don’t have. A-1 Auto Transport is however not your average typical carrier firm. We defy the boundaries of car shipping and offer unique and rare transportation services. We are equipped with the relevant tools to ship heavy machinery even over long distances. Cotton and tobacco farmers in Lee County can get their agricultural equipment shipped directly to their farms. We can handle tractors, backhoes, combine harvesters, and other farming equipment. Contractors on the other hand can get their industrial equipment shipped straight to their warehouses. We can handle bulldozers, forklifts, hydraulic equipment, engines, cranes, trenchers and other engineering equipment. Read more about this service here.
- Motorcycle shipping: We are experienced in shipping different motorcycle makes and models, both American and foreign. We offer three shipping modes; open air, containerized and crated shipping. The budget and safety concerns of every individual client dictate the choice preferred as explained here. We have in the past shipped ATK motorcycles, Ducati, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, Astra Honda, BMW, Alligator, Rudge-Whitworth and TVS among others.
- Multi-car shipping: Individuals and companies that wish to ship several cars have the opportunity to save on costs by opting for our multi-car shipping services. We are resourced in open carriers which can accommodate 4 to 8 assorted vehicles. Should a client need several cars each shipped to different destinations, our team of experts can make that happen. This service is advantageous to auto dealers in Lee County.
It gets better!
Zip Codes included in Lee County
- 27237 – Cumnock
- 27330 – Sanford
- 27331 – Sanford
- 27332 – Sanford
- 27505 – Broadway
- 28355 – Lemon Springs