Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Iredell County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Iredell County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Iredell is a county like no other; it offers the quiet and homely feeling of a rural setting but has a flurry of activities found in an urban setting. Visit Lake Norman, North Carolina’s largest man-made lake with fishing and swimming facilities. You might even catch a boat race when the international jet sports boat association makes a tour stop. Nascar fans can also enjoy races or race lessons at Mooresville. A-1 Auto Transport has been a reliable shipping partner to residents and people visiting this county for the past 25 years. We offer quality and affordable auto shipping services. So if you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Iredell County, we should be the first auto shipping company you call.
Areas we cover to or from Iredell County
From experience, we have mapped out the best routes for shipping cars to or from Iredell County. The major shipping roads we use are; I-40, I-77, US 21, 64, and 70, NC 3, 90, 115, 150, 152, 801, and 901. We ship to or from the towns of Davidson, Harmony, Love Valley and Troutman.
We also ship to the neighboring counties of Yadkin to the north. Davie to the east, Rowan to the east, Cabarrus to the southeast, Mecklenburg to the south, Lincoln to the southwest, Catawba to the southwest, Alexander to the west and Wilkes to the north.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Remove personal items: By law, it is illegal for auto shippers to carry anything categorized as ‘household goods’ in the vehicle to be shipped. This may attract a high penalty or lead to the auto shipper’s license revocation. It is also advisable to remove any aftermarket installations such as DVD players and GPS navigation systems to avoid damage or theft.
- Wash your vehicle: This helps you to clearly see any dents or scratches on your car. Take pictures so as to claim compensation if any additional damage occurs while shipping.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas: Your car will only be driven during loading and unloading. Having a full tank of gas will significantly add to the car’s total weight adding the shipping cost.
- Car maintenance before transport: You should have your car thoroughly checked out by a mechanic before handing it over for shipping. If the car is inoperable, you should relay this information to the shipper beforehand.
- Keys: You should have an extra set of keys made just in case they get lost.
- Bill of lading: This is a document detailing existing damages on your car. When the pick-up driver arrives, you should both inspect the car for damages and detail them on this form. Both of you should sign it. It serves as legal confirmation for compensation should there be fresh damage.
- Disable your alarm
When shipping cars to or from Iredell County, we are your best bet. We run a well-organized operation that will ensure your car is delivered in record time. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 and experience auto shipping at its best.
Zip codes included in Iredell County
- 28010 Barium Springs
- 28115 Mooresville
- 28117 Mooresville
- 28123 Mount Mourne
- 28166 Troutman
- 28625 Statesville
- 28634 Harmony
- 28660 Olin
- 28677 Statesville
- 28687 Statesville
- 28688 Turnersburg
- 28689 Union Grove
- 28699 Scotts