Safe And Reliable Richmond County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Rockingham city buzzes with intense activity every time there is an event at the Dragway. There are many other exciting activities and opportunities running across the communities in Richmond County. Our vision at A-1 Auto Transport is to have everyone that is shipping cars to or from Richmond County do it with us. We will help you tow your car across North Carolina or ship it from coast to coast.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to Richmond County||$74||74 miles||1-2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Richmond County||$370||370 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Richmond County||$445||594 miles||2-4 days|
|Richmond County to Milwaukee||$673||898 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Richmond County||$727||1212 miles||4-6 days|
|San Antonio to Richmond County||$783||1306 miles||4-6 days|
|Richmond County to Salt Lake City||$1055||2110 miles||6-8 days|
|San Jose to Richmond County||$1105||2763 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our range of services
Our shipping services cover the entire 474 square miles of the county. We make use of the most efficient North Carolina routes to deliver your car promptly. If you’re thinking of shipping your car to the Rockingham Dragway, come to A-1 Auto Transport for the best rates. We will ship your precious vehicle securely inside our enclosed trucks. We understand the effort you put into preparing your vehicles for these races. Nothing should come in the way. If you’re looking to attend the events as a spectator, let us ship your campers and RVs for you. All you have to do is fly in and enjoy the races and festivities. We can ship all other kinds of vehicles including:
- Trucks (including fire engines)
- Golf carts
- Electric cars and more
Most of the people shipping cars to or from Richmond County look for a low-cost transport solution. We have open carrier transportation which is the industry standard. It’s affordable and takes a shorter time compared to the enclosed alternative. Several cars can be shipped on top of an open trailer. This cuts down our shipping costs and we share the benefits with you.
Getting your estimates
- Give the point of origin and delivery destination. This will help us in estimating the distance we will cover to deliver your car. We have more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. We have pretty much figured out how much every mile costs when transporting your car.
- Give your car details. These include vehicle type, brand and year of manufacture. Every type of car has different rates because of aspects such as weight or size. These details are also important for insuring your vehicle during transportation. A-1 Auto Transport includes the insurance on your quote at no extra charges.
- Pick your delivery method. This will depend on your needs and budget. You have two delivery options when shipping cars to or from Richmond County. Your first option is to drive your car to the nearest shipping terminal. You will also pick it from a shipping terminal on delivery. This is relatively affordable and effective if you have the time. If you’re running a tight schedule, you can pay to have your car delivered on a door-to-door arrangement.
You should verify the transporter’s licensing details before choosing to engage them. If it is an interstate carrier, verify their MC and DOT numbers at the FMCSA website.
Try this out for free!
Don’t worry if you’re not decided yet. Our quotes are free and non-obligatory. Click here on the A-1 Auto Transport website or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Richmond County
- 28330- Cordova
- 28338- Ellerbe
- 28345- Hamlet
- 28347- Hoffman
- 28363- Marston
- 28367- Norman
- 28379- Rockingham
- 28380- Rockingham
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Cordova - Richmond, North Carolina (NC) 28330
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Fayetteville - Cumberland, North Carolina (NC) 28303
🇺🇸 Ansonville - Anson, North Carolina (NC) 28007
🇺🇸 Raeford - Hoke, North Carolina (NC) 28376
🇺🇸 Biscoe - Montgomery, North Carolina (NC) 27209
🇺🇸 Eagle Springs - Moore, North Carolina (NC) 27242
🇺🇸 Cordova - Richmond, North Carolina (NC) 28330
🇺🇸 Gibson - Scotland, North Carolina (NC) 28343
🇺🇸 Albemarle - Stanly, North Carolina (NC) 28001
🇺🇸 Indian Trail - Union, North Carolina (NC) 28079
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Cumberland - Cumberland, North Carolina (NC) 28331
🇺🇸 Pembroke - Robeson, North Carolina (NC) 28372
🇺🇸 Pinehurst - Moore, North Carolina (NC) 28370
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August