Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Halifax County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Halifax County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are many things you can do in Halifax County aside from work and business. Like much of North Carolina, farming is a central part of the community. You can join the farmers market for business and leisure activities. You can also take fishing trips by Lake Gaston. If you’re shipping cars to or from Halifax County, make A-1 Auto Transport your preferred service today.
We have services for everyone
We ship cars for all kinds of people. Our clients include:
- Car rental companies
- Moving companies
- Car dealerships and manufacturers
- College students
- Working professionals
- Members of the military
We have efficient transportation and delivery services. Choosing to ship on our open or enclosed trailers guarantees a timely delivery. We have flexible delivery services. You can pay for the hassle-free door-to-door delivery services. You can also decide to drop and pick your car at selected depots in North Carolina.
We are great in handling your international car assignments. We give you variety when you’re shipping cars to or from Halifax County on the international markets. We have cheap and efficient sea freight shipping. You can transport your car on the roll-on/roll-off (RORO) basis or inside a shipping container. Our air freight services are timely and world-class. Be more confident by knowing every step and direction taken by our trucks during transportation. We have enabled real-time GPS tracking on all of our trucks. Track your vehicle today via satellite. The drivers use the safest handling and driving methods to deliver your car. We have been getting more referrals from our customers. More than 90% of our customers give us repeat business. They also refer their friends to our services.
Preparing your car for shipping
Familiarize yourself with the vehicle ownership and driving regulations from the local DMV. Once you find the right transport company for your car, make these preparations:
- Give your car a good clean. Inspect the car and write down the details of any damage that you find.
- Try as much as possible to keep it in its original factory setting. This means that you should remove any other components like spoilers, antennas and luggage racks. If you can’t remove a part, make sure you cover it with some protective material.
- Remove all personal and household items from the car. Most insurance policies don’t compensate personal items that get lost or damaged during transportation. Find out the kind of policy given when shipping cars to or from Halifax County.
- The most fuel you should keep in your tank is about a quarter-full. This is enough to drive the car up and off the trucks. You don’t want to get charged extra for having more fuel than necessary. You can keep a gallon ready on delivery. That’s only necessary if it’s a long drive to the next filling.
Get a free no-obligation quote!
Our quotes are always free. Find yours here at the A-1 Auto Transport website or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Halifax County
- 27823- Enfield
- 27839- Halifax
- 27843- Hobgood
- 27844- Hollister
- 27850- Littleton
- 27870- Roanoke Rapids
- 27874- Scotland Neck
- 27887- Tillery
- 27890- Weldon