Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ashe County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ashe County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The once thought as rural and backwoods State in America, is now developing at a very fast rate. Cities and urban areas have started cropping up in North Carolina. As this change occurs, people have started migrating to areas such as Ashe County. A-1 Auto Transport has been Ashe County’s shipper of choice as people troop in to take advantage of the serene environment and affordable housing rates. We have been shipping cars to or from Ashe County for the past two decades. Our fleet of modern carriers and well trained, licensed drivers always ensure that the vehicles are delivered on-time and in the same state they were handed-off to us by the client.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Ashe County||$326||326 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Ashe County||$369||369 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Ashe County||$442||590 miles||2-4 days|
|Ashe County to Boston||$607||810 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashe County to Albuquerque||$949||1583 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Ashe County||$1083||2709 miles||7-9 days|
|Mesa to Ashe County||$1191||1985 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Ashe County||$1192||2384 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Ashe County
The major routes that we use while shipping cars to or from Ashe County include; NC 16, 88, 163, and 194. Our company not only ships cars to big towns but we also get into the smaller, less developed ones that our carriers can maneuver through. They include; Jefferson, Lansing, and West Jefferson town.
We also haul vehicles to or from the neighboring Counties of Grayson-Virginia to the north, Alleghany to the east, Wilkes to the southwest, Watauga to the southwest and Johnson-Tennessee to the west.
Modes of shipping
There are various modes of shipping available to our customers. We ship vehicles by road, air, rail, and also by sea. The modes of shipping vary depending on a few things, some of them include:
- Location of shipping: If you want your vehicle shipped to or from overseas, a combination of the aforementioned modes must be used. Rail or road will be used to transport the vehicle to the terminal or port, then air or sea is used to transport it across the ocean.
- Urgency: If you are in a hurry, we can fly your vehicle to its destination. Although this method is a bit costly, it is the fastest and least susceptible to lengthy delays.
- Nature of the load: When it comes to shipping, no load is too big for us. However, the size and nature of the load to be transported can dictate the mode of shipping that will be used when shipping. A very big load will always be shipped by rail or by sea as there are weight limits on the roads.
- Availability: Sometimes, certain modes of shipping are not available either due to overbooking or restrictions due to weather changes. For example, air services in some areas might be grounded due to extreme weather or phenomenon such as volcanic ash in the air. Thus alternative modes need to be used.
Ship with A-1 Auto Transport
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Ashe County, we are the best in the business. We make sure your car is safely and timely delivered without denting your budget. We offer discounts to certain groups of people, for example, Armed Forces personnel, first-time shippers, seniors, and people shipping multiple cars at the same time. Contact or call us on 1-800-452-2880, today!
Zip codes included in Ashe County
- 28615 Creston
- 28617 Crumpler
- 28626 Fleetwood
- 28629 Glendale Springs
- 28631 Grassy Springs
- 28640 Jefferson
- 28643 Lansing
- 28672 Scottville
- 28693 Todd
- 28693 Warrenville
- 28694 West Jefferson