Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chatham County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Chatham County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport makes your relocation to Chatham County seamless! We take care of all the complex issues associated with moving from one part of the county to another. Our team is professional in handling vehicle shipping to all the fifty states in the US including North Carolina. We use modern car carriers to haul vehicles to near and far off locations without the fear of them breaking down along the way. Also, our services are offered at very low rates for the benefit of folks shipping locally or internationally.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Chatham County||$251||251 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Chatham County||$287||287 miles||2-4 days|
|Chatham County to New York||$384||512 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Chatham County||$489||653 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Chatham County||$601||1002 miles||4-6 days|
|Chatham County to San Francisco||$1093||2733 miles||7-9 days|
|Seattle to Chatham County||$1125||2813 miles||7-9 days|
|Chatham County to Tucson||$1190||1984 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Chatham County
Chatham County is a rural area that is served by a number of main roads that crisscross its terrain from all sides. The county which is located near the center of North Carolina is served by different roads that make shipping from the 710 square mile area faster for our drivers. Some of the main transportation routes in the county are U.S Routes 1, 15, 64, 421 and 501 which lead to a number of major cities. These cities include Greensboro, Raleigh and Durham which host a large number of our clients.
Although vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Chatham County have a number of transportation options to choose from, we offer them the best in the market. We extend our vehicle shipping offer to neighboring counties such as Orange County to the north, Wake County to the east, Lee County to the south, Randolph County to the west, Durham County to the northeast, Harnett County to the southeast, Moore County to the southwest and Alamance County to the northwest. For our drivers to access these counties they use North Carolina State routes 22, 42, 87, 751 and 902
Our service portfolio
We have an assortment of car transportation services for you to choose from when shipping cars to or from Chatham County. Some of these services are highlighted below.
- Salvaged RV shipping: RVs that are in bad shape can be rejected by auto shippers that have no idea how to move them across the US. Fortunately, we have good experience in moving salvaged RVs without causing them more damage along the way. Our truck drivers prefer to use open trailers to move the RVs to a private residence or auto shop of your choice. Also, shipping RVs with A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you safe delivery all over the world.
- SUV shipping: We have a team that is well versed in moving large vehicles and always ensure they are delivered in good condition. It does not matter the model or size of the SUVs, we can ship it on your behalf at an affordable rate.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your best bet when shipping cars to or from Chatham County. We reduce the burden involved in vehicle transportation by handling all the details on your behalf. Call us today and get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Chatham County
- 27207 Bear Creek
- 27208 Bennett
- 27213 Bonlee
- 27228 Bynum
- 27312 Fearrington Village
- 27252 Goldston
- 27256 Gulf
- 27207 Harpers Crossroads
- 27559 Moncure
- 27228 Pittsboro
- 27312 Pittsboro
- 27344 Siler City
- 27344 Silk Hope