Enclosed Auto Transport: How Much Does It Cost?
Enclosed auto transport can be for anyone, anywhere. Whether you have a vehicle you drive every day to and from school or work or you have a high-end, luxury, rare or sports vehicle, then enclosed shipment is available for your car. If you’re considering an enclosed vehicle shipment, you probably want to consider the prices that might come along with doing so.
It is important to note that open shipment of vehicles is an option that is more affordable. However, it may not provide the additional benefits needed when shipping your vehicle. Depending on what type of benefits you’re looking at getting, enclosed vehicle transport might be the best way to go.
Benefits of Enclosed Transport Include:
- Protection from the environment
- Security from vandals or thieves
- Privacy from those you may not want to see your car
- Safer shipment as nothing can contact the car during transport
- Less chance of cosmetic damage during shipment
What Cost to Expect
There are numerous factors that go into shipping a vehicle in an enclosed container. The distance that the vehicle is being shipped is going to be one of the biggest factors associated with the price. Additionally, shipping during the winter months tends to be a bit cheaper than during the summer months.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
While shipping to another country, the cost to ship a normal sized four door sedan can run anywhere from $600 to more than $5000. The price may change depending on the type of vehicle that is being shipped, the specifications for shipping and the distance that the vehicle is being shipped.
Shipping overseas is something that is going to cost a lot more in the long run. This is because it will have to be placed within a container on a boat. The shipping company will have to help you clear customs, provide the necessary paperwork and other essentials for shipment. This can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000.
Specific costs are associated with shipping a vehicle, so it is important to speak directly with the company regarding your personal needs and wants. They can then provide a more individualized amount to help you decide whether this is the vehicle shipment that you’d like to make with your vehicle. No one specific cost can be given to a client until the necessary information has been collected on the shipment.
Working with a reputable enclosed vehicle transport company is highly recommended. You want to trust in their services and ability to ship your vehicle to the destination. Get a customized quote based on the type of vehicle, where you’re moving it too and any specific instructions you may have for it. This will give you a better idea of what exactly to expect when it comes to the price of enclosed vehicle shipment.
A-1 Auto Transport is always here to assist with your enclosed shipping needs. When you need a price that won’t break the bank and service you can rely on, be sure to give us a call at (800) 452-2880 or fill out the fast quote form on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?