Golf Cart: Cost of Shipping
Shipping a recreational or utility vehicle is generally cheaper than shipping a car, which probably comes as little surprise. These types of vehicles, especially golf carts, are smaller and weigh significantly less by comparison, all of which adds up to cheaper costs when transporting. Because of the smaller size, it’s typically easier to find available space on a carrier as well.
Just like shipping any other type of cargo, two of the most important factors when shipping a golf cart are the weight and transport distance. As we mentioned above, the weight of golf cart is just a fraction of that of a car so it can be transported much more affordably, even over a longer distance. The downside to this is that a golf cart is much cheaper than other types of vehicles so your transport costs can sometimes equal or exceed the value of it.
Since a golf cart is not as sturdy as other types of vehicles, they can sometimes be more susceptible to things like dirt, debris and bad weather during shipping. Because of this, it can be a good idea to choose an enclosed carrier when having a golf cart shipped. Unlike a standard open air carrier, an enclosed truck completely shields the vehicle from anything that could damage the golf cart.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The True Price Of Shipping A Golf Cart (Continental U.S.)
While it can be tricky to estimate the cost of shipping a golf cart, there’s no better way to get a feel for the price than looking at some actual shipments. With that said, here are some of the most recent figures we have for shipping a golf cart to and from different parts of the U.S. It should be noted that we also offer shipment to Alaska and Hawaii, as well as international locations. For those interested in these services, we encourage you to call or email us for a price quote for the most accuracy.
Golf Cart Shipping Costs
- Fargo, ND to Austin, TX – $671
- Philadelphia, PA to Jacksonville, FL – $634
- Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA – $1,174
- San Francisco to Las Vegas, NV – $426
- Oklahoma City, OK to Seattle, WA – $1,012
- Washington, D.C. to New Orleans, LA – $703
- Boston, MA to Savannah, GA – $775
- Wichita, KS to Santa Fe, NM – $603
Estimates can be a little tricky when shipping outside of the continental U.S. and for those customers, we’re happy to offer a free estimate based on the particulars of your shipping needs.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you save money on shipping a golf cart or utility vehicle! All price quotes are FREE OF CHARGE and we encourage our readers to compare prices—we’re confident that you’ll find the best value through our services!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory