Done With Extra TLC
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport, the premier exotic car shipping service in the U.S.! We have more than 25 years of experience delivering high-end, luxury, expensive cars to every corner of the world. We take the utmost care to ensure that your vehicle gets where it needs to go in a timely, safe, and cost-effective manner. Whether you’re buying, selling, or just traveling, we’ll get your car to its destination on time and in perfect condition.
Whether you are going on an extended vacation or moving across the ocean, chances are that you will want to bring your car along with you. When you own an exotic car, you must keep in mind that the ground clearance is often lower than standard cars and trucks, and this is a factor in how you ship the car and what car carrier will be used whether shipping across town or across the world. You need a licensed and bonded shipping company that understands these cars and specializes in safely relocating these beautiful automobiles nationwide and overseas.
Shipping a car is not a terribly complicated task, but there are precautions that need to be taken when transporting a very valuable car. While standard shipment on an open-air carrier is a perfectly acceptable method for most vehicles, these cars require a little more expertise and care (see below). Here are some of the popular luxury car brands that we ship to locations around the world.
Here are some examples of what you could expect for shipping an exotic vehicle:
|Los Angeles to New York||$2200|
|Seattle to San Antonio||$2000|
|Houston to Miami||$1000|
|Miami to New York||$1140|
|San Francisco to Los Angeles||$425|
Typical Exotic Vehicles We Ship
- Alfa Romeo
- Alfa Romero
- Aston Martin
- Mercedes Benz
- Rolls Royce
Exotic Car Shipping Services
- Cheapest Way to Ship
- Door to Door
- Enclosed Car Shipping Services
- Exotic Car Shipping Rates
- Exotic Car Transportation to Hawaii
- How Much Does It Cost to Ship?
- International Exotic Auto Transport
- Shipping an Exotic Car across the Country
As with any type of service, getting a good price is often one of the primary concerns when shipping a vehicle. That said, you should be cautious about automatically accepting the lowest offer you receive. In some cases, this can be indicative of less-than-stellar service, which can equate with a damaged vehicle upon delivery. It’s always good to explore pricing and service options, but be wary of the dreaded “lowball quote.” If a company offers a price that drastically undercuts all other competitors, there’s usually something fishy about the arrangement. Our pricing is highly competitive and coincides with the excellent services that we offer our customers.
Click here the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s consumer advisory to learn more about the dangers of internet fraud when shipping a vehicle.
Our goal is always to provide the highest quality auto transport at prices that are fair for all. We offer some great discounts to our customers, so be sure to inquire upfront about one if you believe you may qualify. Some of the discounts we offer are:
- Military discounts
- Senior citizen discounts
- Student discounts
- Repeat customer discounts
Be sure to check with one of our agents to see if you qualify for one of our discounts.
We highly recommend using an enclosed carrier when shipping. Due to the high value of these vehicles, the extra level of protection is something that the vast majority of our customers opt for. In addition to keeping the vehicle protected from bad weather and road debris, an enclosed carrier can also offer climate-controlled cargo areas. All of our carriers are outfitted with air-ride suspension and we offer real-time GPS updates on the status of your delivery. We also have door-to-door transport available worldwide.
We have many clients who have business ventures overseas and we work with many of the nation’s leading home movers to ensure a smooth relocation for our overseas travelers. Whether your automobile is going to be on a freight ship in transit for days, or even weeks, we stay on top of the location of the car at all times. For our customers who are shipping overseas for the first time, and may feel a little unsure of how to go about such a task, we can offer assistance with details on what you need to do to import the car into a country of your choice as well as guide you in the right direction for gathering necessary paperwork and even possible modifications you may need to check into, so you can legally import the car to the country you are traveling to.
Door to Door Service
Here are A-1 Auto Transport, we take pride in working with the automobile owner to schedule simple door to door service in all 50 states as well as many countries overseas. The driver will meet the customer at the address of their choice to pick the car up and deliver it safely to dealerships as well as businesses or residential homes. This helps make auto transport easy for you, the vehicle owner. We are aware that there may be road restrictions at certain addresses and our team will be upfront with if the driver will not be able to meet at the precise address you prefer. In situations such as this, arrangements will be made to pick the car up or deliver it at a nearby location that is agreeable with you and the driver to safely load or unload the car.
When you own an exotic car, you know how important it is to maintain a stable environment whether the car is sitting in your personal garage, or it has been relocated to a new location halfway around the world. In some situations, you may have a need for short term storage when you are shipping your car to a new area. If you know that you are going to need to place the car in storage either before it ships or once it has been delivered, it is important to schedule this ahead of time. When you need to have short term storage, we can provide a facility for the car until it is picked up for delivery or until you are able to pick it up once it has been delivered by the transport driver. Storage facilities are available in many major metro cities nationwide and we are happy to assist with locating dependable storage if available when you relocate internationally.
Insurance is important, especially if you’re shipping a particularly high-value car. In most cases, the insurance that is included in the cost of shipping is suitable auto carriers must have valid insurance coverage for damages by law. However, the built-in coverage limits may not be enough coverage. This is why we also offer gap coverage, which complements the standard insurance to offer more comprehensive insurance that is appropriate to the value of the car. Insurance is always included in every quote we offer for shipping.
Do you need an exotic car shipped professionally and affordably? Contact us today at the number at the top of this page to learn more about what we offer! All cost estimates are FREE OF CHARGE and we’re happy to answer your questions! You can also contact us through our online price request form at the top right of this page!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September