Cost of Shipping a Mercedes.
The process of shipping a high-end vehicle like a Mercedes is really no different from it is for other types of cars. The one key difference may be in what specific services you choose since Mercedes owners tend to want the extra level of protection and convenience when available. Here are the two main options you’ll have to decide on before getting an estimate.
Just like any type of high-performance or luxury car, a Mercedes often needs special attention when being transporting. One way to do this is through the use of an enclosed carrier. Just as the name implies, an enclosed carrier keeps the car covered and protected throughout the process of shipping.
Using an enclosed carrier will generally cost slightly more than the alternative: shipping your car on an open air carrier. These types of carriers haul more cars and do not keep them covered during the delivery process. An open air carrier is the more common type of car transport truck, but owners of high-end vehicles such as a Mercedes often choose the more secure option.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
One advantage of using an enclosed carrier to ship your Mercedes is that it allows for door-to-door transport. Since the carriers move fewer cars at once, the trucks are smaller, which in turn makes it easier to ship to a specific address. Some of the full-sized open carriers are too large to operate on some city streets.
When you choose an enclosed carrier, your car is picked up from and dropped off at the specific locations you choose. This service costs slightly more than standard shipping, but offers the ultimate in convenience for you and protection for your vehicle.
Mercedes Shipping Cost In The United States.
Now that we’ve covered the basic options you’ll have when shipping a Mercedes, let’s look at some actual prices from recent shipments. It should be noted that these prices reflect an enclosed carrier, but not door-to-door shipment, which would cost slightly more. As always, we’re happy to give estimates to all interested parties based on the specifics of their needs.
Mercedes Shipping Prices
- Los Angeles to Atlanta, GA – $1,112
- Las Vegas to Cincinnati, OH – $1,175
- Richmond, VA to Denver, CO – $1,045
- Portland, ME to Dallas, TX – $1,083
- San Jose, CA to Detroit, MI – $1,162
- Seattle, WA to Kansas City, MS – $1,005
- Boston, MA to Salt Lake City, UT – $1,324
- Albany, NY to Milwaukee, WI – $728
Call us today at the number at the top of the page to learn more about our affordable Mercedes shipping options! Our staff is happy to answer your questions, either over the phone or via email, and all our prices quotes are 100% FREE always!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory