What Are The State To State Car Shipping Options & Service Choices?
Interstate Auto transport - Moving your car from one state to another is a pretty broad category of car shipping because it can mean anything from delivering a car a couple hundred miles or less up to 2,000 miles or more. Interstate auto transport can mean moving a car from New York to Pennsylvania or it can mean shipping an auto from California to Vermont; two very different jobs!
Choosing An Interstate Auto Moving Company
There are a lot of options available for moving a car between states and some are definitely better than others. For one, most companies that ship cars between states usually specialize in just one or a couple routes. A company may primarily ship autos from Connecticut to Florida, for example, and take periodic work along the east coast as it fits with their shipping schedule. There are a handful of companies that routinely ship to all regions in the U.S., which tend to be larger and more established nationwide transport companies in the industry. These are the ones you should target if you need a vehicle shipped across the country, or from coast to coast.
When picking an interstate auto transport company, you should either find one that specializes in the states you need service or a company that works throughout the United States like A-1. Unlike some other professional auto movers, we have operating authority in all 50 states, which means we can handle auto shipping requests to and from anywhere in America. There are two easy ways to determine if a company has operating authority in the states in which you need shipping services. The first, and most reliable, is to look up a company on the FMCSA website to see the status of their operating authority. The other, which may be quicker but official, is to use Google Maps to see if they have field offices in the cities and states in which you’ll need service.
A-1 Auto Transport is a nationwide and international vehicle shipping company with more than 20 years of industry experience. With offices in virtually every major city and metropolitan area in the United States, we are experienced and qualified to ship anywhere in the nation. Click Here or call us today at 1-800-452-2880 for a FREE price quote to ship to or from anywhere in the country! No payment or obligation is needed and our staff will be happy to assist in any way they can.
The A-1 Interstate Car Shipping Advantage
- Convenience: There’s no denying that it can be a pain to drive a car halfway across the country just so you can have access to it in another state. With A-1’s interstate auto shipping program, your car will be delivered directly to the location you specify at the time you need. We even have auto storage available in all 50 states so there’s no problem if your vehicle arrives ahead of you.
- Affordability: Many first-time car movers are surprised to find out that it can be cheaper to hire a professional than to move a car yourself, especially when crossing state lines. Going from one state to another usually means a trip of a few hundred to a couple thousand miles and that adds up in gas, wear on your vehicle, as well as food and lodging costs if the trip takes several days. If you calculate the costs of driving or towing your vehicle on your own and compare it to our interstate shipping prices, you may be pleasantly surprised to find that the price difference is negligible, if not cheaper, when hiring us to do the job for you.
- Proven Track Record: If you’re hiring a company to transport one of the most expensive items you own, you probably wouldn’t want to entrust a fly-by-night or upstart company with that task. A-1 Auto Transport has a proven track record of more than 25 years moving cars to all 50 U.S. states, including Hawaii and Alaska. We maintain one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry, built on more than two decades of delivering quality interstate auto transport services at affordable prices.
- Wide Range of Service Options: Not only do we provide the affordability and experience that customers are looking for when shipping a car from one state to another, but we also offer an unparalleled range of service options to our customers. Many companies may only cater to certain regions or states, or have certain options available in a given area, but we provide our full suite of transport options to all customers no matter where they’re shipping to or from.
These options include but are not limited to the following choices:
- Open and enclosed car shipping
- Local, long distance and overseas transport
- Terminal to terminal and door to door shipping
- Moving services with auto transport
- Storage facilities in every state
- Motorcycle shipping
- Heavy equipment transport
- Luxury, exotic, and high end vehicle shipping
- Electric vehicle transport
- Military car shipping
- International and overseas transport
- Shipping for salvage titles and nonoperational vehicles
- Motorhome and fifth wheel shipping
- Roll on, roll off shipping (international)
- Transport for recreational vehicles
- ATV and UTV transport
- Passenger vehicle shipping
- Fleet transport for businesses and organizations
These are just some of the many options we have available to our customers. For more information about what we offer, please visit our services page to learn more or call us today at 1-800-452-2880. Our professional staff is available seven days a week to help with your transport needs or answer any questions you may have about the process, pricing, and options. To put it simply, we can delivery any type of vehicle to any location it needs to go and we’ll do it for a fraction of the price of our competitors. Contact us today to see how easy and affordable it can be to ship your car, truck, motorcycle, or van anywhere in the United States!