Yacht Ocean Transport
Shipping a yacht from one country to another country is extremely common among licensed international transport companies. There is a lot of planning and detail that goes into the process of a yacht’s overseas delivery. Durable shipping equipment, freight ships, and special tools are needed to assure the safety of your water vessel. It is very important that the shipping company is licensed, certified and experienced.
Make sure they are reputable for their international yacht deliveries before you hire them for services.
How an Overseas Yacht Transporter is of Assistance
- They’ll help you gain import approval through Customs. This certification is needed before the transport of your yacht can be made. The transport company will inform you of the country’s import laws, but they will also recommend that you call the embassy of for that country. The embassy can give you the latest policies and tax rates.
- An international transport company will have haulers, trailers and freight ships to provide ground and overseas transport for a successful door to door delivery.
- Every state in the U.S. has their own policy in regard to the insurance coverage a licensed transporter must offer to their customers. Ask the transporter what is entailed in their insurance policy. If it doesn’t cover the entire value of the yacht, ask if you can buy additional insurance. It’s important to have this assurance when shipping such a valuable vessel overseas.
- Winterization, shrink-wrapping and other preventative services are offered by the shipper for yacht and boat transport.
- Most longstanding shipping companies will have the latest shipping technology. This usually includes real-time satellite tracking which means the customer can follow their yacht’s process from the time it is picked up until it is delivered.
- The professionals will guide you through the entire shipping process. They’ll answer any questions you have and be there every step of the way.
Your yacht is in good hands when you hire an overseas shipping company for help. With their experience and protection through insurance, there is no reason to worry. You can assure the safe and quick delivery of your yacht to wherever it must be delivered in the world.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?