Buying shipping services to get your boat safely transported to Puerto Rico is affordable and easy to set up. Most transporters set low prices to open up their services to all budget types.
Take time searching the Internet for a reliable and well-reviewed transport company to ship your boat overseas. Keep your eyes open for all the characteristics that make up a trustworthy shipping company.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Positive Characteristics of a Boat Transporter
- They carry great insurance coverage for all of their shipping customers’ water vessels.
- They have an extensive history in the transport industry. They can prove their success in boat shipping with their positive reviews from past customers.
- You’ll have many choices to make for your transport. The services provided should adequately meet your needs or the transporter will offer custom solutions.
- Only the most up-to-date shipping technology and equipment are used for the transport of every vessel.
- The prices are reasonable and you won’t have to pay for the boat transport until it is completed. Some transporters may ask for a small down payment. It is okay to pay a percentage of the shipping costs upfront, but stay aware of anyone asking for a full payment before the transport is even carried out.
- Since the vessel is shipping to another country, it is crucial that the transporter is familiar with international boat transport. They should have great knowledge and understanding of Puerto Rico’s import laws for boats.
Once you have a list of the boat transporters you’d like to contact for questions and quotes, whether by phone or online. The most personable way to receive a quote is over the phone. During your call, you can ask any questions that you have to help you feel more confident in your final decision making.