A-1 Auto Transport is a nationally certified truck shipping company that delivers to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, we have an expert staff of highly trained professionals with the knowledge and expertize to safely and efficiently ship trucks to and from any city in the United States. We combine top notch service with rock bottom pricing to offer the most affordable, highest quality transport options in the industry. Here are some of the types of trucks that we frequently ship:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups
- Service and utility trucks
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery trucks
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cost Factors In Transport: Weight, Equipment & Shipping Routes
- Weight & Size – Weight and size are key factors in determining the cost of shipping, mainly because they can vary so much from one vehicle to another. There’s a big difference between transporting a pickup, an F-150 and a cement mixer truck because of the difference in dimensions and tonnage.
- Equipment Required – Different sizes may require special equipment to safely ship from one location to another, particular with regard to the size of and type of trailer needed. Some examples of the types of trailers used for transportation are flatbed, hotshot, single-drop, double-drop and step-deck, just to name a few.
- Location & Destination – As with any other type of vehicle transport, the delivery distance, and by extension the location and destination, also play a role in the overall cost of transporting. Mileage is a pretty simple cost to understand, but the delivery route also plays a part in the price of truck shipping. Some routes that are more frequently travelled tend to be less expensive than others (for example Florida to New York is a popular delivery route that offers more options and cheaper pricing than others.) This is especially true for long distance and cross country truck shipping. Shipping to and from a major metro area is generally a way of getting good value when you hire a truck transport company.
Get a FREE, accurate price estimate on the cost of shipping any type of truck by completing the short online request form and clicking “Get My Quote!” Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 for a FREE consultation from a certified shipping specialist in your area! Price quotes are always FREE and require no payment or obligation!
Resources For Truck Owners & Enthusiasts
Truck Trend Auto Shows – A resource from Motortrend for truck owners that has information about truck shows and auto shows that feature trucks from across the U.S. and internationally. Some of the biggest auto shows in the world for trucks and pickups are included on the list.
Custom Classic Trucks – The website for the magazine “Custom Classic Trucks” that has information about vintage and classic truck events, news, restoration and resources. They focus on the following makes of trucks: Chevy, GMC, Plymouth, Chrysler, Studebaker, Dodge, Ford & Mercury.
Related Information & FAQ
- How to ship dually truck?
- Heavy duty truck shipping
- Consider truck transport to Mexico through a trustworthy shipping company
- Door to door truck shipping is convenient and affordable
- Find the right transport company using truck shipping brokers
- How Accurate Is an Online Truck Shipping Calculator?
- How enclosed truck transport protects the vehicle during its transportation
- How to calculate truck shipping costs
- The top rated shipping companies: how to find them
- How to prepare for shipping a truck through professionals
- How to Transport a Truck Safely Without Breaking the Bank
- It’s Wise to Use International Truck Shipping Services
- Shipping a truck to Hawaii through a reliable transporter
- Shipping a truck overseas with professionals: the cost
- INs and OUTs of shipping a truck by train
- The best way to find inexpensive truck shipping services
- Shipping a step van or multi-stop truck
Auto Transport Services
- Car Transportation
- International / RoRo
- Enclosed / Covered
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Luxury Vehicles
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Military & Armed Forces
- Domestic Motorcycles
- International Motorcycle
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Boats & Yachts
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Motorhome Shipping & Transport Services
- Truck Shipping
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Salvaged Car Shipping & Transport Services
- Non Op Car Shipping & Transport Services
- SUV Shipping & Transport Services
- Jet Ski Shipping & Transport Services
- Interstate Car Towing
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?