Interstate Boat Towing
Finding the right and cheapest interstate boat towing services is actually easier than you might assume. Most transporters and towing services try to keep their rates low and their services bountiful to appeal to all those interested in state to state boat towing. It is a cost effective and convenient service that help people all over the nation deliver their boats from one state to the next without jeopardizing its condition.
Preparing the Boat for its Interstate Towing Process
- Empty the boat from any and all hazardous materials including fuel, oil, paint, etc.
- Make sure all latches and hatches are fastened and secured tightly. You can use zip ties, rope or tape to ensure that they are reinforced. You don’t want there to be any possible way for water to get through.
- The boat should be clean and free of all personal and valuable items. All electronics and anchors should also be removed.
- Close and lock down all windows and doors. This includes any cabinets or indoor attachments that could open while en route.
- Secure loose gears and cables inside and outside of the boat.
- Make sure the boat and any of its features don’t exceed 13ft in height.
- Disable all electrical and gas powered appliances and equipment. Also disconnect the boat’s batteries.
- Have all necessary documentation ready for the towing operator.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
At A1 Auto Transport, you can assure that your boat is in good hands. We even offer insurance coverage to guarantee our interstate boat towing services. Simply pick up the phone and give us a call at (800) 452-2880 for more information and a FREE proposal! You may also use our online submission form to receive a quote via email.