How Long Will My Boat’s Transport Take?
Shipping a boat is a process that isn’t simple to put a timeframe on. Nonetheless, it is okay to assume that a coast to coast transport will take about two weeks or so, depending. A1 Auto Transport does their best to accommodate the time concerns of all shipping customers trying to transport their boat.
If you are shipping a boat from state to state or city to city, obviously it will take less than two weeks to get there. Shipping a boat internationally, however will likely take more time. Complying with foreign import policies and making sure everything is approved by Customs is a process all in its self. Aside from that, overseas and ground delivery methods are likely necessary, making the trip anywhere from two weeks to four weeks in most cases.
For customers pressed for time, there are high priority services. These services include expedited and guaranteed delivery. Your boat will be put at the top of A1’s priority list to either ship out first for expedited delivery or it will be scheduled to arrive at its destination on a certain date through guaranteed shipping services.
Weather, road construction and traffic may cause delays in your boat’s travels with the transporter. Our professional drivers will listen to reports through the technology we equip them with. They’ll avoid possible hazards and warn the customer of any delays in the shipping process.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?