It takes a lot of experience and durable transport gear to successfully deliver a boat to the UK from the USA without worry of its condition. Luckily this is an affordable service that many boat owners take advantage of.
In fact, watercraft manufacturers and dealers also use professional transport services to deliver their brand new vessels to other locations.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Boat Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Before you begin calling around for quotes from the most dependable international boat transporters closest to your home, have some knowledge of the shipping options available. There are many different ways to transport a boat by sea to the U.K. Select the most suitable solution for your vessel.
- Life On/ Lift Off - A crane is used to slowly lower and raise your boat off the ship transporting it. A cradle fastened to the deck is used to secure the boat during its transport.
- Roll On/ Roll Off - This is the most affordable and popular way to transport a boat. The boat will load onto the transport vessel with its attached cradle.
- Flat Rack - Larger boats are best suited for this method of transport. The flat rack acts as an open container for the boat which remains fastened atop a customized cradle.
- Containerized - This is one of the safest forms of transport, protecting the boat from all outside elements. A boat over 8ft in width or height is usually too large to benefit from this overseas shipping service.
- Submersion - Your boat will remain semi-submerged in the water as it is lead safely to the vessel taking it to the U.K. The transport vessel will then use durable tools to lift the boat on board, draining it of all water is it’s lifted.