The cost of boat transport is actually inexpensive. Most shipping companies set rates to accommodate the budgets of all individuals in need of a transport. Finding a reliable transporter to deliver your vessel is simple.
Just take your time searching and carefully considering what’s available. Look for certain qualities that prove the boat shipping company’s success in the transport industry.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Spot These Qualities in a Transporter.
- They carry great insurance coverage for all of their shipping customers’ water vessels.
- They have an extensive history in the transport industry. They can prove their success in boat shipping with their positive reviews from past customers.
- You’ll have many choices to make for your transport. The services provided should adequately meet your needs or the transporter will offer custom solutions.
- As a reliable shipping company, they’ll have the latest transport technology and the highest quality equipment.
- The prices are reasonable and you won’t have to pay for the boat transport until it is completed. Some transporters may ask for a small down payment. It is okay to pay a percentage of the shipping costs upfront, but stay aware of anyone asking for a full payment before the transport is even carried out.
- Those in need of international boat transport should look for a company that offers overseas shipping services. Their staff should have experience dealing with foreign import laws.
After compiling a short list of the most well-regarded transport companies around your home, start collecting quotes from each one. Calling in is the most personable and wisest way to get a quote. You can ask questions and receive a quote while you have them on the line. However, gathering quotes this way is more time consuming.
To get an idea of what a transporter will charge you for the boats shipping process, get an instant quote. An instant quote is available on the shipping company’s website. It may look like a calculator that adds the miles to be traveled and the dimensions of the boat to calculate a rough estimate within moments.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?