Door to Door versus Terminal to Terminal Boat Delivery
There are several methods of shipping a boat both domestically and internationally. After a method of shipping is determined, you’ll be offered various optional services too. Some of these optional services include terminal to terminal and door to door delivery. Not everyone will have this option but in most cases, expect to choose between the two.
Terminal to terminal is common among most transport companies. Not all transporters offer door to door delivery like you’ll find offered by A1 Auto Transport. When your boat is going through terminal to terminal delivery, you’ll need to drop it off on the date scheduled.
A1 will specify what terminal to drop it off at. Once it arrives, it is secured to a hauler for delivery to another terminal where it must be retrieved after its arrival.
Door to door delivery costs a little more than terminal to terminal delivery. However, it uses much less of the customer’s time and even lightens their responsibility. A1 will send their driver to where the boat is stored to pick it up for its transport. The boat is then secured to the proper hauler for its travels. The boat will be delivered directly to the address stated by the shipping customer.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?