Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Anniston, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Anniston, Alabama Professional Auto Shipping
Anniston, also known as ‘The Model City’ due the way the city was planned and designed in the 19th century, is located just at the base of Blue Mountain in Calhoun County, Alabama and is home to around 23,000 people. Anniston is situated just at the Appalachian Mountains and has a diverse array of wildlife including many reptiles, bird and mammal species as well as plants and other wildlife. Camping, hunting, fishing and mountain hiking are popular for local residents as well as tourists to the area.
Throughout the city, many beautiful Victorian style homes can be found in well-preserved and restored condition and many of the buildings, including churches, have been in existence for more than 100 years. Gadsden State Community College has several satellite campuses in Anniston and Jacksonville State University is just a few miles down the interstate.
Learn more about importing a vehicle to Alabama here.
You can also gather more detailed information about Anniston by checking out the Anniston, The Model City website.
Shipping to Anniston
When you have your car booked to ship to Anniston, you need to take care of a few things to make sure it is ready to be loaded onto the truck on shipping day. Follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to have your car ready to go on time:
- Verify the insurance coverage and make sure to get a copy of it before the car is picked up. You will also want to have copies of all other paperwork that pertains to the car shipment.
- Wash the car and be sure to remove all dirt including from underneath the car and around the tires.
- Clean the inside and take out all personal items.
- Check to make sure the gas is no higher than a quarter tank. Auto transport pricing is based on weight and more gas will add weight to the car.
- Check for fluid leaks. If any are found, they should be fixed before the car is picked up. Most drivers will not haul a car that has fluid leaks because the fluid can damage other cars on the carrier.
- Remove any exterior accessories that can fall off or be easily removed. This includes tool boxes, spoilers and other removable items.
- Have a spare key to the ignition, doors and trunk ready for the driver.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Anniston Auto Transport Guide
Garrett Transport provides local and state-wide automobile transportation services to individuals, dealerships and other auto companies. They are licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and have been in business for more than 5 years.
1244 Dogwood Lane, Piedmont, AL 36272
MRay Auto Transport
MRay Auto Transport ships cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s to all areas of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. They also ship motor vehicles overseas and offer low, affordable shipping rates. They abide by very friendly customer service and professional transportation services for all customers worldwide. They are registered with the DOT and all auto transport is fully licensed and insured.
101 Sebastian Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811
Hounds Tooth Transportation
Hounds Tooth Transportation offers door to door service on open air carriers to customers throughout the state of Alabama. They can ship cars locally as well as coast to coast in the U.S. They provide full coverage insurance for all motor vehicle shipments and handle all vehicles with absolute care.
312 Gunnell’s Road, Jacksonville, AL 36265
Anniston includes ZIP codes:
36201, 36202, 36203, 36204, 36205, 36206, 36207.