Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Anniston, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Anniston, Alabama Professional Auto Shipping
Anniston, also known as ‘The Model City’ due the way the city was planned and designed in the 19th century, is located just at the base of Blue Mountain in Calhoun County, Alabama and is home to around 23,000 people. Anniston is situated just at the Appalachian Mountains and has a diverse array of wildlife including many reptiles, bird and mammal species as well as plants and other wildlife. Camping, hunting, fishing and mountain hiking are popular for local residents as well as tourists to the area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Anniston||$228||228 miles||2-4 days|
|New Orleans to Anniston||$403||403miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Anniston||$384||513 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Anniston||$699||932 miles||3-5 days|
|Anniston to Denver||$829||1382 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Anniston||$1174||2348 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Throughout the city, many beautiful Victorian style homes can be found in well-preserved and restored condition and many of the buildings, including churches, have been in existence for more than 100 years. Gadsden State Community College has several satellite campuses in Anniston and Jacksonville State University is just a few miles down the interstate.
Learn more about importing a vehicle to Alabama here.
You can also gather more detailed information about Anniston by checking out the Anniston, The Model City website.
Getting a Quote for Auto Transport to Anniston
When it’s time for you to start checking around to find he best car shipping services for your car, you need to take time to do your research. Here are A-1 Auto Transport, we offer reasonable rates for secure car shipping services and we are always upfront with our customers about the services they are getting. Unfortunately, not all companies are like us and it’s important that you ask as many questions as possible and take time to check companies out to verify their information.
To get started with auto transport to Anniston, all you need to do is complete the easy, FREE quote form on this page and we will be able to provide you with several quotes from various drivers that you can compare. You can also contact us by telephone at 800-452-2880 where you can ask questions, find out about discounts that we offer and provide detailed information about your car, the delivery destination and dates you need to ship and more to receive an accurate quote to ship.
Shipping to Anniston
When you have your car booked to ship to Anniston, you need to take care of a few things to make sure it is ready to be loaded onto the truck on shipping day. Follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to have your car ready to go on time:
- Verify the insurance coverage and make sure to get a copy of it before the car is picked up. You will also want to have copies of all other paperwork that pertains to the car shipment.
- Wash the car and be sure to remove all dirt including from underneath the car and around the tires.
- Clean the inside and take out all personal items.
- Check to make sure the gas is no higher than a quarter tank. Auto transport pricing is based on weight and more gas will add weight to the car.
- Check for fluid leaks. If any are found, they should be fixed before the car is picked up. Most drivers will not haul a car that has fluid leaks because the fluid can damage other cars on the carrier.
- Remove any exterior accessories that can fall off or be easily removed. This includes tool boxes, spoilers and other removable items.
- Have a spare key to the ignition, doors and trunk ready for the driver.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Getting Your Car to Anniston
There are several ways that a person can have a car moved to or from Anniston.
Open Air Car Carrier: Open air car carriers offer a low-cost way to ship a car to or from Anniston. These carriers can haul anywhere from one to ten or more cars at a time and are made as single level flatbed trailers as well as double level car haulers. For standard car shipping, this is the way to go although it can take a little longer for delivery than other modes of transport. This is because the driver usually has a long route with quite a few cars to pickup and deliver along the way. Unless you need your car delivered fast, an open-air car carrier offers an economical way to have safe transport.
Enclosed Car Carrier: Do you own an expensive luxury car or a collectible car that needs to be securely tucked away from the elements when it is moved from one place to another? Do you need a guaranteed delivery date or to have the car delivered fast? Enclosed car carriers can hold between one and six cars on a single level or a double level carrier and while the cost is usually higher than you’ll find with open air car carriers, they offer a highly secure mode of transport for motor vehicles. A bonus of shipping with enclosed transport services is that you can also ship personal belongings inside the car during shipment.
Why does enclosed car carrier service cost more?
Enclosed shipping services for motor vehicles usually cost more than open-air car delivery services and there are a few reasons why.
- Enclosed carriers are expensive to build, which means they are expensive to buy as well.
- Carrier companies who purchase trucks and trailers to haul cars want to move as many vehicles as possible in a short time as it keeps their revenue up.
- Some enclosed carriers are designed with padded interiors to offer extra protection during shipment.
- Cars are often delivered with a guaranteed delivery date when they ship with enclosed services.
- The insurance for enclosed transport is usually higher due to the expensive vehicles that are shipped inside.
Other ways to bring a car to Anniston
Other than interstate transport with open or enclosed carrier services, you can also choose from train and airplane transport for your car.
- Shipping by train- Trains are an economical way to ship a car across the country and while you need to plan far in advance to ensure you secure a spot for your car, they’re an ideal way to save money on shipping. Trains offer both open air and enclosed shipping services, so you can ship your daily driver or a high-end luxury car with ease.
- Shipping by plane– Air shipping is not at all an option that is economical. It’s the most expensive way to ship a car and is used for high-end luxury cars, exotics, expensive sports cars and others that need to be delivered quickly. Shipping by air can cost more than four times the average cost of shipping with an open-air carrier on the interstate.
Anniston Auto Transport Guide
Garrett Transport provides local and state-wide automobile transportation services to individuals, dealerships and other auto companies. They are licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and have been in business for more than 5 years.
1244 Dogwood Lane
Piedmont, AL 36272
MRay Auto Transport
MRay Auto Transport ships cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s to all areas of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. They also ship motor vehicles overseas and offer low, affordable shipping rates. They abide by very friendly customer service and professional transportation services for all customers worldwide. They are registered with the DOT and all auto transport is fully licensed and insured.
101 Sebastian Drive
Huntsville, AL 35811
Hounds Tooth Transportation
Hounds Tooth Transportation offers door to door service on open air carriers to customers throughout the state of Alabama. They can ship cars locally as well as coast to coast in the U.S. They provide full coverage insurance for all motor vehicle shipments and handle all vehicles with absolute care.
312 Gunnell’s Road
Jacksonville, AL 36265
Anniston includes ZIP codes:
36201, 36202, 36203, 36204, 36205, 36206, 36207.